6.Our Secret and The Fever

(I'm the only one who thinks she's a little cutie pie? In this  image

(I'm the only one who thinks she's a little cutie pie? In this  image.... No ? Only me? Ok...)

When I returned with Sally to the mansion, everyone else was there. Looks like the missions are over. I let Sally play more in the living room. I went into my room tired. Masky was already there, but I ignored him. I had taken off my hoodie and got into bed. It was so warm and soft. I heard Masky laying on the bed , his bed. I stayed for a few minutes before falling asleep. I stared at the walls bored until I felt my eyelids slowly close.

In front of me was a black demonic figure like burning coal or a devilish shadow. The figure had big, red eyes,  flames of burning hell swimming in them . He also had a wide smile that showed bloody-colored fangs.

"Toby, did you miss me?" the figure said in a thick voice. Then a demonic laugh was heard among the sharp fangs.
I got out of bed screaming.

"I di-didn't m-miss y-y-you!" Masky came to me,tooking off my mouth guard and covering my mouth. (Somehow....)

"Quiet. Do you want to wake everyone in the mansion?" He said in a whisper. I started crying, I don't want to dream about it anymore. I want everything to end.

"Sorry, I didn't want to ... Stop crying, please." Masky said, hugging me. I could no longer feel any part of my body so I fell on the ground with tears in my eyes. Masky was a little scared but he took me off the floor and put me in his bed.
I couldn't stop crying even though there were everyone there. Masky tried to calm me down but it didn't help. I started to have a fever and this worried him.

"Toby, if you don't calm down, you should go to the hospital! Your fever is rising, beyond normal limits!" That sure doesn't help. Besides my crying Masky was very worried

"It seems ... we seem to have no choice." He said approaching me. He laid on the bed in front of me. I was scared watching him , I was having a lot of tics. He got even closer to me. He grabbed my hands and kissed me sweetly. His lips had a strawberry taste which made me a little calmer. We broke the kiss.

"C-c-can I ha-have o-o-on-one mor-re?" I said while blushing... He took my pink cheeks between his palms and kissed me again, briefly. I calmed down, the tears stopped dripping on my blushed red cheeks. Masky took me in his arms and covered us with his blanket.

"Have you had a nightmare?" He asked, stroking my head. I was too tired so all I did was nod.

"Don't tell anyone about the kiss."

"Is it o-o-our se-se-sec-secret?" I asked, still having a few tics between words.

"Yes, our secret"  He slowly whispered in my ear.  I was very tense in his arms but over time I relaxed. It was really nice to feel the warmth of someone. From minute to minute Masky kept checking my fever. The fever did not subside at all, but it did not grow so there was no cause for concern. Well not for Masky, who took the blanket from us and went to the bathroom. He came back with a piece of material, that material was wet with cold water. Masky put it on my forehead, waiting for the fever to disappear. It didn't happen that way, the fever was growing and he was becoming more and more worried. For me fever was not a big problem, I felt nothing but a slight dizziness. He approached me. Looking into my eyes you could see the fatigue.