Loki: When you first meet...

You were walking sullenly down the street of your home, New York City, getting back from the best job in the world, a Norse mythology tutor. Note the sarcasm. You felt a sudden breeze and pulled your gray peacoat closer around your body. It was getting darker, and along with darkness usually came cold. You heard footsteps behind you and turned around just in time to be pushed in to an alley. "Shush now pretty thang, and this won't take long at all." You felt a grimy hand cover your mouth and a cold blade run across your (s/c) skin.

Fat tears rolled down your cheeks as you felt a blade press slightly into your skin. You squeezed your (e/c) eyes shut and waited for the pain that never came. You felt the man release your neck and you opened your eyes to see him laying on the ground, dead. You took in a shaky breath and started to back up out of the ally, only to bump into something. You turned around and a hand was clamped over your mouth. You looked up to see a handsome man with long raven hair and dark green eyes. You shivered under his gaze and whimpered. Not again. Not after you were just freed from your former captor.

"Do not be afraid Lady (y/n). I do not have any intention to harm you for if I did you would be dead. I've been watching you and I find you quite intriguing. I saved you tonight for reasons I even do not know. But I do know that I will see you again. Farewell Lady (y/n)." He started to walk away but you grabbed his sleeve. "W-what is your name?" He smiled. "Loki. Loki Laufeyson." And with that he was gone.

You stood there for a minute until it finally hit you. "Loki. Loki, from Norse mythology. Loki god of mischief and trickery." You laughed in disbelief and gratefulness. Looks like all those hours of college paid off after all.