Ep.2

edited✔️

Jeon Jeongguk POV:

I walked to my seat on the private jet. I wanted to see my crew before heading to China for a deal with Jackson Wang. The flight would be 10 hours from my station in Australia. So I sat down and enjoyed the view for a while. The sunset was beautiful, it almost reminded me of something or someone. I have been keeping track of a certain person for years. His name is 'Kim Taehyung' we've known each other before. He just doesn't remember me. After thinking about the said boy while watching the pink and orange clouds go by, I feel asleep.

-Flashback-

"Appa I want to go meet the new baby she looks beautiful." I said while staring out side the glass of the room.
"Jeongguk it's a boy not a girl bubs and it's great that you think he's beautiful." My dad pointed out. I started to turn red, I was only 7 at the time and my dad's co-worker was having a baby and invited us to see him even though I thought it was a her. Even if it was a boy he was beautiful none the less. "Appa look his name is Kim Taehyung isn't that great-" I look to my side only to watch my dad fall to the ground. There were nurses around and they rushed to help him. 'What's going to happen to Appa?'

The next day he died...

-End of Flashback-

I woke up a little startled but I brushed it off. That memory still haunts me but it is still such a beautiful memory I don't know what to think of it. I must have been sleeping for a while because when I checked my watch it said 6:00 a.m. CET which means I have 3 hours left. If I set everything correctly I would get there and hour before Taehyung. Feeling content I closed my eyes and went back to sleep.

I woke up when the pilot said that we have landed. My body guards took my luggage and drove separately to the base. I, on the other hand, went to the city to get some fresh air and get some new cigarettes. About and hour and a half in I saw him coming but he was looking at his phone. When he looked up he looked around until his eyes landed upon the shop next to me.

"La Tienda de Mascotas..." I whispered. I quickly went inside when I saw this adorable dog out of the corner of my eye. I went to it and as soon as I was about to turn around. A person bumps into me. I glare down at them realizing it is the Kim Taehyung I am looking at. He reaches his hand out for help but I bent down, grabbed his waist and stood him up making sure to smirk at him before going to the cashier. I turn around and see him playing with that dog I saw. I might as well spoil him.

"¿Puedo comprar ese perro y los extras para él por favor?" I say as I pull out my black card. He looks at me and nods his head. He looks at my card types in my pin and then hands it back to me. (Can I buy that dog/puppy and the extras/accessories for him please?) I then head out feeling the air hit my skin thinking what it would be like to follow him around for a while.

-Time Skip-

I had arrived at the base a few hours ago. It was getting late so I decided to have a little stroll closer to town where I used to go to have a smoke. I walked down enjoying the sunset as I was walking to that spot that was perfect when I saw a boy. I walked just to get a little closer. I must of been to loud...

"Who's there?" A small voice said.

Kim Taehyung.....
———————————————
Ok so I finished this chapter on a boring note but whatever. Also if you didn't see it I updated the last chapter to add a little bit more. Love you guyss💜💜💜💜

I swear to you guys I don't bite😖. I just want to know how you're likeing the book so far. So please vote and comment. Also I don't support hate or discrimination against me or my readers especially about the topic of this book. Like seriously if you don't like it you shouldn't have chosen it. Anyways...

Jeon_Gigi_ out... 💜💜💜💜♥️♥️🥰🥰🥳🥳🥳🥰🥰♥️♥️💜💜💜💜