Ep. 4

edited✔️

(A/N: I'll try to update as much as I can on the weekends because I have online school during the week and the Coronavirus messed up my perfectly planned schedule. But I'm not good at schedules anyways. And the rule when Taekook talk to each other still apply. Except when texting)

———
Texting POV (Tae):

Change- xxx-xxx-xxxx to 'Maybe My New Crush♥️🥰'
Yes or No

Are you sure?
Yes or No

Texting POV (Kook):

Change TaeBaby to 'Cute Baby Boy🥺😖'
Yes or No

Are you sure?
Yes or No

Third Person POV:

Taehyung woke up that morning with the sun shining on his face. The birds were chirping a melody from the gates of heaven, he was just in an over all good mood. He decided on an outfit that made his hips and butt stand out. He didn't have much to do today so he decided on going to the grocery store to get some food. After he got out of the shower he headed out of his home walking his dog, Yeontan, just enjoying the view. The air smelling like fresh ocean water since there were many fresh water ponds around. (Idk if that's accurate for Madrid but I know is not by water)

On the way there he decides he wants a doughnut and coffee, he goes to the local café 'Café con Amor por mi Amor'. When he walks inside, the door opens with a ring. He is immediately greeted with a worker.

"Hola, bienvenidos a mi café. Sígame!" She shows him to a seat by the window and a seat for my puppy. She studies his face then asked, "Hablas inglés, ¿no?"
(Hello, welcome to my cafe. Follow me)(You speak English, don't you?)

"Sí, también hablo coreano y español."(Yes I also speak Korean and Spanish)

"I don't know Korean but please feel free to talk in English."

"Oh, ok thank you!"

"What may I serve you today?"

"Oh I just want Coffee and a glazed doughnut thank you." She writes it down then looks up at him and smiles.

"Ok coming right up." She walks away and goes to the back to make his order. Not even 2 minutes later he hears the door open and everyone goes silent. Taehyung looks up from his phone to see the person who did that. He is met with no other than Jeon Jeongguk. He's walking towards Taehyung's seat while everyone just looks at him in shock. He looks back when he reached the table and waved his arm as a way of saying, 'Go back to doing what you were doing.' They sit staring at each other then Taehyung starts to talk.

"What are you doing here?"

"Well I saw you through the window and I decided I would come by to say hello maybe spend a little time with you. You know, like you asked." He chuckles a little while Taehyung just blushes at how awkward things were the other day when he had accidentally blabbed about the older. "I'm afraid I'm not as hot as I was though, you're not allowed to smoke in here." Even if it was prohibited, it smelt like the older had just finished a bud. The scent being drowned out a little by the strong smell of pastries. Then again, making the younger blush.