Ep.17 (Day 4 in China)

edited✔️

***

Unknown POV:

Okay Jeon, you either going to make this easier for yourself or harder. I don't have all of your trip to wait and take him from under your nose. I bet you thought you killed me but i'm still alive and i'm glad i killed-

"Hey boss we found him out at the mall with that Jamie girl. The other body guard is waiting in the car at the moment-"

"Yuqi, love... WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT INTERRUPTING MY DEEP THINKING?! DID YOU NOT SEE THE SIGN THAT SAID 'IN DEEP THOUGHT'!?"

"Oh i'm sorry boss, i j-just thought you would-"

"Get out before I... you know what."

"I-"

"LEAVE PLEASE!"

"I'm sorry boss!"

Why is she so cute? I may have just yelled at her but i swear i love her. I forgot what i was even think about. Ah yes, i was writing a little surprise for Jeon Jeongguk-

"Yo Bitch!"

"What are you doing Jeon?"

"You've been distant lately. Is it him?"

"Yeah we wanted to ask because you've been bossing us around lately."

"Yeah we're bored and you're being mean to us..." someone special said. I looked at her an smiled walk over and give her a hug. she melts into my hug and everyone around me smiles. i give her a peck on the forehead. i pull her to sit with me.

"i'm sorry i was being rude Yugie"

"It's okay i know you're just stressed... but please don't tell me it's about him..."

Yeah, not about him...

***

Jeongguk POV:

I was walking around a park with Tae when i got a phone call.

"Yo Jk!"

"Namjoon? What's up?

"You know how we said it was a he... he's dead. She's here now and she's mad at you. You know what you did."

"What that was forever ago."

"She doesn't look like she's anywhere near you at the moment. it says she's in Korea. But watch out okay..."

"Okay thanks"

I see you're mad now, Jeon...

———————————————
OKAY! did any of you get what i did there. if you did comment who you think she is. and if you don't know that's fine. i'll reveal who it is when that time comes. also my caps turned off and i didn't notice so i went back and saw that they weren't all capitalized but i'm also to lazy to fix it so i'm sorry.  and thank you so so sooooo much for 4K. i'm not going to do the .5k's anymore because i'm getting lazy, sorry😂.

anyways i hope you liked it! please vote and comment!

Jeon_Gigi_ out ✌🏽✌🏽🤣❤️💜💜🤣🤣❤️❤️❤️💜❤️❤️🤣🤣❤️💜🤍🤍♥️🤍❤️❤️🤍