Ep.14 (Day 1 in China)

edited✔️

(A/N: Okayyyyyy 3k views.... ARE YOU FLIPPING KIDDING MY GUYS.... SERIOUSLY! I'm not crying you are💜... anyways the days are going to be kinda short until we get to the last day which means these next few chapters are going to come pretty consistently. But that's it, on the the story—>)

—————————————————————

Author:

Jeongguk and Taehyung were now in China. They left that morning and made it to China at about 4:00 pm. They didn't get to take YeonTan so they left the small dog with Namjoon and Jin. They got to the base located in Hong Kong (I know people don't really say Hong Kong is in China but it is a 'part' of China) They got their thing settled and Jeongguk had a meeting so he let Taehyung go out. He made 'friends' with one of the bodyguards. His name was Jooheon.

Jeongguk offered his card but Taehyung said no and decided to use his own money

Jeongguk offered his card but Taehyung said no and decided to use his own money. But he asked Jooheon to use his card when the younger wasn't paying attention. Following his bosses orders, they left to the mall.

***

Third Person POV:

Taehyung was sitting in the car behind the bodyguards, one male and one female. The one he knows as Jooheon and another girl he doesn't know but he trusts that Jeongguk wouldn't put him in any danger so it was fine. He was looking out of the window. The silence in the car got a little uncomfortable so he asked them to put some music on. They said yes and the awkwardness was gone. It played for a little then some turned it down.

"Well Taehyung is we are going to spend sometime together on this trip we must be friends right?" The one Taehyung was not familiar with said.

"Well you already know me." Jooheon said.

"Yep! I know Jooheonie Hyung, so who are you?"

"The names Park Jimin."

"But-"

"There are a lot of 'Jimin's in the world, but you can call me Jamie."

"Oh, well okay

"Oh, well okay."

"How old are you Taehyung?" Jamie asks.

"18, you?"

"Oh your young and skinny, dang Jooheon why can I look like that! I'm gonna steal his body! I want to look like that!"

"Chill Jamie, I'm 25 and she's 22."

"Oh you're not that much older than me. I like your body Jamie noona, it looks cute! You are very pretty."

"Wait did the goddess himself just complement my ugly ass? You think I'm pretty!!! Let me have my moment- LET ME HAVE MY MOMENT."

"I'm sorry Taehyung, she does this sometimes." Jooheon sighs.

"It's fine, you don't have to call me by my full name, Just call me Tae." They both nod.

"What are you studying in college? I assume your in college." The oldest decides to change the subject from the dramatic female in the car.

"Yeah I'm in Photography."

"Ohh interesting can we do a photo shoot before we leave China, pleaseeee~." Jamie finally comes down from her ego and asks.

"I mean, I'm down."

The three continue to talk the rest of their way. When they got there they got out of the car and went to the food court. They were pretty hungry seeing as they just got there a few hours ago. Taehyung saw a man get out the car when they did and go to the food court as well but he didn't think to much of it. Maybe the man was hungry too. The rest of the day, the man went where they went, Taehyung, again, being innocent didn't think too much of it.

———————————————

That's it- yeah I told you it was going to be kinda short. Also I introduced some new characters so I hope you liked that. Anyways, please vote and comment. I love you guys sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much😂💜

 I love you guys sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much😂💜

Jeon_Gigi_ out ✌🏽♥️❤️❤️❤️💜💜💜💜💜❤️❤️❤️🥰🥰💜💜❤️❤️💜🥰💜❤️👋🥳♥️♥️😇🥳🥳✨💜❤️❤️✌️