Ep.20 (Day 7 in China)

edited✔️

***

Jooheon POV:

I was carrying Tae's stuff and Jamie was walking with him. I swear my arms are going to fall off right now. We have been to every designer store, Gucci, Dolce and Gabbana, Louis Vuitton, Balenciaga... everywhere! You could literally smell the money coming out of boss' bank account. But it was all because he was 'WHIPPED', he's lucky Tae isn't a gold digger because you can clearly tell he loves to shop.

"ayo Jooheon!I have to go to the bathroom."

"I do too Jooheon-hyung, can you hold our stuff?"

"uh-." They seriously couldn't see I am dying here-, "sure give them to me."

***

Author POV:

Tae walked into the bathroom he had his phone in his pocket. He walked into a stall because urinals are not his thing. He chose the bigger stall. The one with a vent on top, perfect. when he got done he was about to walk out when he got hit in the back of his head.

"gotcha" Tae could hear the smirk in his voice before closing his eyes. The man heard his boss in the ear piece.

"Joshua? You got him?" But all the other could hear was ruffling of the speaker. It was being removed from his clothing.

"Don't do this Joshua, you have come a long way all you need to do is give him to me."

"Aww you think I pretended to work for you to give him up, he's mine."

"Damn you Choi!"

"Fuck you to Jeon Soyeon." That was the last thing she heard before the male stopped on the tiny microphone. The younger's unconscious body was now being dragged through the vents where Joshua was met with his crew and they were off...

***

Jamie Park POV:

Jooheon and I were waiting outside for Taehyung for 15 minutes. We thought he was just slow but many people had been going in and out. none of the being Tae. I started to get worried. I tapped on Jooheon who seemed tired.

"Yeah?"

"Where's Tae? he went to the bathroom right?"

"Yeah." We were silent for a second until it dawned on us. We look at each other and sprint to the men's bathroom door. The men inside started yelling at the fact that I was in there but I could care less. We looked at all of the stalls, no where to be seen. I got to the last one and looked, no Tae, but I smell him. His perfume, yes perfume- you know what now is not the time to argue with the readers.

"J! HE WAS IN HERE!" I looked up. "Jooheon the vent! One of the screws is crooked and looks loose."

"Shit."

"Yeah, 'Shit' is fucking right. We're screwed."

We bolt out of the mall Jooheon surprisingly still holding the bags. He throws them in the car and we speed to the 'Wang Dealers' building. I get out my phone to call Jk. I ring once but he doesn't answer. I keep calling until he answered.