Ep. 23

edited✔️

"Baby, I know it isn't mine. It's ours..."

***

"So what are you gonna name them hun?" The older pulls him down to lay on his chest.

"I-I don't know..."

"Are you okay?"

"I don't know."

"Do you want to keep the baby?"

"I mean, of course."

"So what's the issue dear?"
(Frozen anybody😂- wrong time, sorry 😐)

"Do you want the baby or are you just doing this to make me happy?"

"Wait? Is that what your all upset about? My feelings?" Taehyung nods his head. "Taehyung. When I said I love you, I meant, I love you. I love every part of you. I love everything that comes with you. I love every flaw that you say you have. I love your personality. I love, you. Now, let's think about names..."

~5 months later~
(a/n: they are currently in Korea. G-idle went back to China, all of BTS and BP (+Y/N obviously)are in Korea as well. Taehyung is out of school at the moment for fall break- idk if they have that in korea- The school is supportive of everything and so is Tae's family)

Third Person POV:

Jeongguk also turned 26 in September. (It's the beginning of November) Taehyung's birthday is also coming up. The younger also got more popular because of his boyfriend. A lot of people ask about the said male but the smaller just avoids the questions.

Taehyung and Jeongguk were on their  way to see the gender of their baby. They decided to drive themselves to avoid a lot of attention. Tae fell asleep with a smile on his face while listening to Jeongguk talk about how excited he was. Let me tell you, Jk hasn't stopped talking about how excited he was. All through the night, the couples morning shower together, when eating breakfast, the list goes on and on and on. So Taehyung was tired, pregnancy was already tiring enough but his boyfriend put the icing on the cake. Jeon noticed that, stopped talking, placing his hand on his thigh, and continued driving in comfortable silence.

-At the Doctor's Office-

"Kim Taehyung?"

Taehyung woke up from his nap, to his boyfriend slightly shaking him. They were led into the back. They got him situated on the chair/table. (you know that thing) And got to work.

"Okay this is going to be a little cold." Taehyung nodded just head and kept his focus on the ceiling with his eyes closed while his boyfriend almost burnt holes in the ultrasound machine. To the average person it may look like Tae doesn't really care about having a baby but that's not the case. He's thinking. 'What will I say to the baby when he/she grows up and we have to tell them that Jeongguk isn't their father?', 'Will I tell them?', 'Would Jeongguk want to tell them?'-

"Oh good news!" He quickly opens his eyes and turns his head. "First, the baby looks very healthy. Second, you're having a girl!" Tears of happiness welled up in their eyes...

———————————————

i said i would post a few days ago but i found it hard to have any ideas so i'm sorry for the sudden time skip🙃

how are you guys doing?

Jeon_Gigi_ out ✌🏽❤️💜❤️❤️🌺🌺🌺🌺💫💫🌺🎉🎉🎉