Ep. 11

edited✔️

Kim Taehyung POV:

Joshua launches himself on Jeongguk. I got pushed out of the way before I would go down too and got out of the way-

(A/N okay quick intervention!

Tae: OMG Nooooooo! Things were getting spicy~

Gigi: this is important, it will only take a second.

Tae: okay:(

Gigi: Thank you!
So something happened yesterday and Google deactivated my account😐. I literally almost lost everything and then I was like "OMG MY WATTPAD ACCOUNT!" So I saved everything but then I fixed i. So I have less storage now than I had from the beginning☹️. I was going to let you guys know before it kicked me out of this account that I would be starting a new one too, but I fixed it😐. I still have my account and my life is fine, not chaos anymore. And btw my name is not Gigi, it's a nickname people call me so you are free to use it instead of 'Author or Author-Nim'.)

Still Kim Taehyung POV:

Jeongguk and Joshua- well Joshua- he was hugging Jeongguk. I stood there confused as Jeongguk looked back at me. We stared at each other until Jeongguk softly hit the others back as a nicer way to tell to get off and saying it directly. The younger of the two gets the memo and pulls away kinda embarrassed. There was akward tension in the air and Joshua looked up. He looked at me and I obviously had a 'wtf' look on my face. He notice why and formed a 'o' shape on his face.

"I'm sorry I should explain shouldn't I..." we (Taehyung and Jeongguk) both nod our heads.

"Well I had a tiny crush on you but I also thought of you as a younger brother more than a lover, even thought we never talked. I told you I liked you but you were already gone. Then you posted that you met 'The' Jeon Jeongguk so I was a little frustrated knowing I could've had you if I didn't think to hard about the situation. I booked tickets when I told you that I was 'coming to you' that I couldn't change so I came here anyways, I didn't say it to make you think I was stalking you I just wanted to talk. Someone gave me your address thinking I would do something. All of those rumors aren't true, ya know about me hurting my ex's new lovers and stuff, people made those up because they know my background. And I only showed up here because I thought you honestly still liked me, I haven't looked at your story in a while so I didn't know you had a boyfriend. When I saw it was, well, him. I was happy for you, and that's why I hugged him. Long story I know, again I'm sorry I genuinely want to be friends though." He smiled with trust. Jeongguk looked in disbelief and I just smiled back with the same energy.

"So you're telling me I got worked up for nothing, I thought you were going to shoot me or something." Jeongguk blurts out. Joshua just laughs and shakes his head.

"I'm also sorry though. I stereotyped and judged you. But I would love to be friends" Joshua smiled but leaned in to whisper something in my ear. My face lit up and got out my phone, he got out his, to give him some information. After a minute I was done and I looked up to find Jeongguk over my shoulder. When Joshua looks up he gets startled but bows and tells me thank you. I wave and close the door.

"What was that about? I couldn't see your phone because of your puffy hair." Jeongguk starts to put his fingers in it as I walk away. He follows like a list puppy.

"I did something, nothing more." I went back to the couch to finish watching the K-Drama that we were watching and start eating our food. We ended up feeding each other and went up to sleep at 10:00 pm. Jeongguk warned me that in the morning, if I didn't wake up, he would be gone because he had a meeting. I whined, not wanting him to go but he just pecks my forehead and pulls me under the covers with him. I slept with my head in his chest and his nose nuzzled in my hair. I smile as I drift off to dream land.

———————————————
Probably not what you expected and it's short but it's something. This wasn't the plot originally it I changed it for less drama so early on. And yes I plan for this book to be about 40 chapters or more. I get more uninterested in books that are short so I hope you guys like this😂. If you don't mind, please give this a vote and a comment of support🥰. I love you so much more than I can express, thank you for everything.

Jeon_Gigi_ out✌🏽🥔🍪😐😂😂😂🙃😐♥️🥰♥️🥰🥰😄☺️🥰🥳🥰😖😇🍪👍🏽☺️💜😭❤️👍🏽😅😭❤️✨✨☹️😅😭😇🥰😭🥰♥️😅😀❤️💀🥰♥️👍🏽❤️☺️❤️♥️🌑😂❤️🍪❤️🥳- literally my entire recent emojis😂😂