Chapter 1

"Sasuke, don't let him get away!" Sakura shouted as she dodged the poison kunais in mid air thrown by the enemy.

Sasuke flashed step in front of the rouge-nin, he didn't waste time to stab the perpetrator in the chest using his chidori.

"That was fast." Sakura commented while jumping down from the tree. She walked to her husband to check the rouge-nin's body and to make sure he's dead. "Well, you got him clean, Anata." 

She stood up with a huff. "You know, as much as I love going on missions with you, is it so hard to leave some for me to punch my frustration out?"

"Kun." Sasuke said as he stood up after picking the golden-red scroll on the grass. This was their mission retrieving the forbidden scroll that was stolen from the hokage tower yesterday.

"Eh?" Sakura's head tilted sideways, confused.

Mismatch eyes meet seafoam ones.

"It's Sasuke-kun, Sa-ku-ra." He answered, enunciating her name slowly.

The med-nin turned into a tomato. She can't fathom that his stoic husband would care so much on how she calls him. "Moooo.. Anata!" The pinkette said, embarrassed as she slaps her husband's arm continuously. "I can't believe you worry about unnecessary stuff. Moooo.."

She hugs her husband's arm with a wide grin. "Let's go home, Sarada is waiting for us and I, your great-kind wife, will make your favorite tomato soup for dinner."

"Hn." I would love that.

But before they could even take a step forward the golden-red scroll emitted a bright light.

"Nani?!" Sakura blurted out.

Sasuke made a hand sign to contain the scroll but it was too late, the bright light enveloped them until they couldn't see anything.

The Uchiha patriarch was startled, when the next thing he saw was dusk and he's in front of Zabuza.

If memory serves him right this man should be dead.