Chapter 7 (Lemon)

"Anata, What is wrong with you!" Sakura shouted as she tries to get out of her husband's grasp. She look-up and met his bloody eyes. "Wow!" Is all she can say as she's being held captive in his piercing gaze.

"Oi! You guys!" Naruto shouted as the gang rushed towards them. But before they could meet halfway, the Uchiha Patriarch and his wife vanished into thin air.

"Where'd they go?" Young Sakura asked, confused.

"What is happening??!" Naruto complained, almost going crazy.

"Yare. yare." Kakashi commented as he scratched the back of his neck. "We should head back, I'm sure those two needed some alone time, to sort things out." He added as he turned around and walk towards Tazuna's house.

"You know kids, there are some things you cannot understand at your age."

"What does that mean, Kaka-sensei?" Naruto asked, as he followed his sensei back, leaving young Sakura and Sasuke behind.

"It means, you will understand it once you grow up, Naruto." Kakashi answered.

"Hey, that's unfair. You're making fun of us for being kids." Naruto retorted.

Young Sakura was blushing real hard and she can't help it, because she understands what his sensei was saying. I can't believe we grew up like animals.

"Sakura, stop acting weird." Sasuke was scowling at her. "It's normal to have sex when you're married."

Sakura was shock by her teammates' words. "Sasuke-kun you knew?"

"Yes, and I know why you were acting weird the whole time."

She turned into a super red tomato in no time. Why is Sasuke-kun so chill about this? We're the same age. Fuck we're only 12!

"You're not the only one who caught them doing it last night." he continued as he places his hands in his pockets.

Young Sasuke remembered that he got out of the bathroom and passed by the couples room. He heard noises and the door was ajar, he took a peak and he saw the older him sitting on the bed half naked, while the Older Sakura was sitting on the floor facing her spouse, between his open legs, undressed. Her head was bobbing up and down as her husband caresses her hair, his eyes were closed as he savored the pleasure.

What are they doing? The young uchiha internally asked. Then his eyes widen and he took a step back unconsciously as he saw his older self staring at him with his sharingan on. The door was shut abruptly with a soft thud using a shuriken that the Uchiha Patriarch threw.

"Sasuke-kun?" Young Sakura called, because he was staring at the ground for quite some time.

He briskly turned away from Sakura as soon as he was brought back to reality. "We should head back. Let's go." He stated as he walked towards the village.

Sakura smiled as he followed Sasuke, noting that the young ravenette isn't so chill about this after all, since his ears are very flushed from behind.

-----

The Uchiha Patriarch slammed his wife's back against the oak tree. He teleported them at the heart of the forest where no one can disturb them. He put both of his hands on the tree, caging his wife as he tries to even his breathing.

"Sasuke-kun, what are you doing? Why did you teleport us here?" She asked ,still confused about her husband's action. "Just so you know, I won our bet so that means.."

Before she could finish her sentence, rough hungry lips slammed on hers. The kiss was deep, undelicate, and needing. It lasted quite awhile and both of them are out of breath as they parted for air.