Chapter 3

The med-nin offered to cook dinner, while the others clean themselves. Sakura made hamburger steak with wine deduction as the sauce, and Tazuna's daughter who is helping her was delighted in learning a new recipe. Once done they placed the food on the table, the hamburger steak was served with rice, and grilled vegetables.

The others, done with cleaning up, took their seats in the dining room. Young Sakura sat next to the older Sasuke, still astound by the thought that he was her husband in the future. She had to admit he became more handsomer than ever. The hair that covers his left eye adds more to his mysteriousness. While, young Sasuke was not very fond of the situation, especially how chibi Sakura sticks to the older Uchiha.

The med-nin placed a bowl of tomato soup with sliced tomatoes on the side for both ravenettes. Young Sasuke stared at her. She took notice of this and decided to tease him by giving him a wink. "I know they're your favorite." The younger Uchiha blushed.

The older one just smirked at how the younger him reacts to the woman he married. I can't believe I'm this pathetic before, and he doesn't even realize it.

"Eeeewww.. that's gross teme!" Naruto commented after he smelled the tomato soup from the young Uchiha that was sitting beside him. "Is that even edible? It smells so healthy!"

Two forks darted at the blonde's direction. Thank god for quick reflexes he was able to avoid them and the forks were stuck on the wall. Two Uchiha's were glaring at him. Condemning a tomato will cost you your life!

"Now now boys. Don't fight when we're about to eat." Older Sakura scolded them as she took her seat at the other side of the younger raven head and infront of her husband.

They all said itadakimasu, then proceeded to eating. Naruto ate his hamburger wholeheartedly even though it's not ramen, and thanked the med-nin for cooking it deliciously.

Tazuna, his daughter and Inari were happy and blessed that they were able to taste some new cousine from the future.

The younger pinkette was trying to feed the older Sasuke some tomatoes in which the Uchiha patriarch does not mind. Earning a shade darker on her face every time she feeds the older Uchiha.

The two genin boys watched with their brows furrowed while Kakashi was taken-aback by the gesture. He didn't expect that the Uchiha would grow up, un-embarrassed by such actions. The child was a stuck up brat with revenge, the only goal in his mind. I guess he grew up right afterall.

"So does this mean, Sakura-chan will not be my wife since he's gonna be Teme's wife in the future?" Naruto pouted. Everyone stopped eating and looked at him. "Tch. He gets all the luck."

Sensing the loneliness on the blonde's question, older Sakura can't help but smile. "You don't need to worry about it Naruto." She reassured him. "In the future you will have a beautiful wife with two amazing children."

Hearing that put a wide smile on the blonde's face. "Really!?"

"Yes."

"She cooks really well like you?"

"Yes she does. And She can eat more ramen than you."

"Woah really?!" Naruto's eyes sparkled as he rubs his nose. "I married someone that actually loves ramen like me?!"

"Not really, more like you influenced her."

"That's really amazing, dattebayo." He was genuinely happy regardless of that weird grin on his goofy face. "Does she have boobs, unlike yours Sakura-chan?"

Two saucer plates came flying and slammed on Naruto's face. He fell from his chair due to the impact. Instant critical hit from the two Sakura's.

"Naruto, baka!" the younger pinkette shouted angrily.