Chapter 4 (Lemon)

It is past midnight and the dark clear sky was ornamented with the glistening of the stars. Sasuke emerges at the roof of Tazuna's home. He was testing his rinnegan if they could get home from their own timeline, but apparently everytime he tries to time travel, his rinnegan would always lead him back to the past, specifically this past. Something's not right. A force is blocking the pathways when he tries to jump from dimension to another dimension.

Could this be another unfamiliar jutsu that's rendering his eye powers useless? He scowled and mind punch himself for not reading and understanding the mission scroll. It's all that Dobe's fault!

There's got to be a way to go back. I'm sure that Dobe already handed the scroll to Shikamaru and have it investigated.

He flashed step inside the house, it was dark and goes to show that everyone is still sleeping. He was about to head upstairs when he saw light from the kitchen and was surprised to see Sakura just finished drinking water. He flashed step again and found himself at his wife's back snuggling her neck.

"Eeek!" Sakura reacted almost screaming. "Anata!" she whispers. "What are you doing?"

"The Rennegan's not working." He whispers back and grab his wife's waist and turn her to face him.

"What? But how? You mean we can't go back?" She asks worriedly.

He buried his face on her neck once more savoring her vanilla scent. 

She just got out of the bath he thought.

"Sasuke-kun?"

"Something was not right." He whispers, sending shivers down her spine. His hand started to caress her back with an up and down motion giving her a little push to come closer. "Some kind of force was blocking my path every time I jump to our original timeline and it forces me back to this timeline." He starts planting small kisses on her neck down to her shoulders.

She blushes. "I see. It must be a jutsu that we are not familiar with, that links to the forbidden scroll."He nibbles back to her neck while his other hand gropes her right breast.

She let out a gasp, her face was deep scarlet. "Sasuke-kun. We can't do.."

He cut her off mid sentence as he crashed his lips on her. He started slow but her soft supple lips were intoxicating. He nibbles them making her mouth open a bit, he pushed his tongue into it to savour her more. Making Sakura wide eyed with the gesture. The kiss was passionate and Sakura was drowning with the feeling of intimacy that Sasuke's giving her, so she kissed her back with more fervor as she crossed her arms around her husband's neck.

That earned a smirk from the Uchiha knowing that his wife was turned on. He kissed her deeper until they were fighting for dominance. It was rough but pleasant and they found themselves not stopping. Sasuke lifted Sakura on the counter top giving him the pleasure to look at his wife as he stop kissing her. Her face painted deep red, scarlet luscious lips, hardly catching her breath and watery green eyes full of lust.

"Sasuke-kun." She said panting. "We have to.."

She moaned when Sasuke sucked her nipple on top of her clothes. His right hand caressing her front bottom. Knowing full well what his wife meant to say, but he can't help himself to tease her a bit.

He looked up. "You were saying?" gracing her with his signature smirk. Despite Sakura still wearing her shorts, he can already feel her wetness so he keeps on rubbing her honey pot.

"We..we have to stop". She replied, panting. Feeling overwhelmed with lust, he core aching for some more.

He licked her neck. "Do you want to stop?" He asked huskily, knowing that he himself can't. Being away from your wife for a year makes one lose his patience. Especially that a certain Dobe interrupted them before.

Sakura let out a moan when Sasuke move to caressing her clit. "Anata, some.. someone might see us."

"You know. You're telling me to stop but your face tells me not too." He nibbles her ear as he unbuttons her top showing her succulent breasts. It may not be voluptuous but it's just how Sasuke likes it, perfect fit in his hands as he caresses both. Sakura was about to moan again but was stopped when he kissed her deep and needing.

He laid her down at the counter top while spreading her legs open, feeling more horny as he saw his wife's shorts dripping wet at the center. He purposely rubs his manhood with it making them feel the pleasure as he dips down to kiss his wife some more. He can feel that his manhood gets even bigger by the second. Oh how he misses this feeling.

He can feel that Sakura herself was also moving, increasing the pressure on their lower part a whole lot more. Damn it! He internally screamed. Sasuke was about to remove her shorts when he was stopped by Sakura's hand. She pushed him a bit to stop the kiss, catching her breath. "Bedroom Sasuke-kun, please." She pleaded.

The Uchiha smiled as he both flashed step them into their bedroom.

-

Unbeknownst to them young Sakura was hiding on the other side of the wall. She was about to get a cup of water herself but was unable to when she saw the couple hugging each other and didn't have the strength to go back to the room with the boys when the couple started to take things further. She was feeling hot and she's unsure why she's feeling that way.

"Sakura."

She jolted and looked behind her. Young Sasuke, his teammate, was standing behind her with a confused look. "What are you doing?"

"No..nothing, Sasuke-kun." She stutters as she tries to hide her blushing face. "Why are you up so early?"

He yawns as he massages his left shoulder. "Bathroom. Are you sure you're okay? Your face is red."

"Yes, I'm okay." She blurted out panicky. "I'll just get myself a glass of water then head back to bed."

"Hn." Sasuke replied as he headed straight to the bathroom.

Sakura hurriedly got herself a glass of water and gulped it down in one go trying not to think about what transpired earlier and not look at the counter top. She ran into the bedroom seeing Naruto still splayed at the center snoring. She went into her futon, layed down, covered herself up and realized that she will never think the same way whenever she sees counter tops ever again.

--------

If you like this chapter please consider giving it a VOTE. <3