Chapter 5

Team seven is currently undergoing training in the nearby forest. Kakashi demonstrated how to mould and manipulate their chakra, and now the genins are trying to climb trees using their feet with infused chakra.

Of course since young Sakura had good chakra control, she was able to accomplish the task in no time. And as for the other two, they started competing who gets to climb the tree the highest. But no one was able to climb the tree over 6ft.

Both boys are exhausted. A lot of grime on their faces and some scratches from here and there. They decided to take a break after 5 hours of non-stop training while they watch their Sensei spar with the older Uchiha.

Both adults were immersed in a taijutsu battle. Blow by blow was thrown at each other without giving any opening to push through in any of their defences. Tattered shirts scatter on the battlefield as the heat of the battle increases.

"Sugoi ne! Sasuke's older self is strong. He can sparr with Kaka-sensei on equal ground." Naruto commented as he gobbled the onigiri that the older Sakura made for them as snacks before they left the house. "They've been at it for an hour and they only landed 8 hits each."

Not to mention a half naked Sasuke with his hair tied up is so delectable for my eyes. Those toned abs are to die for! Young Sakura squeals internally, and didn't expect that memories from last night flashed before her eyes. She suddenly closed her legs abruptly as blood rose up to her cheeks.

The young Uchiha noticed this and scowled. "Oi, Sakura. You okay?"

She flinched as she put her hands on her lap. "Yes! I..I'm okay." She stutters and shouted

"Gambatte Older Sasuke-kun! Give Kaka-sensei a good beating! Shannaro!!" She nervously cheered hoping that the young Uchiha would drop the subject.

"Tch!" The young ravenette commented. She's been acting weird since last night. Annoying!

He puts his attention back to the two sparring shinobis. He admits that the future him is strong, cool and...

"He's restraining himself." The younger ravinette blurted out.

Naruto looks at the younger Sasuke that is seated beside him then swallows the onigiri in his mouth. "Who? Kaka-sensei?" The jinjuriki asked.

"My older self." Younger Sasuke answered, eyes still fix on the two shinobis.

Naruto was surprised. "Eh?! Really?!" He looked at the older Sasuke, his eyes widened as he noticed something. "Teme, your older self is smiling. Is this for real?!" He asked nonchalantly as he look at his teammate. "Since when did you learn to smile? Especially that you're a stuck up ass."

"Urusai, Dobe!" The younger ravinette hissed.

Indeed the Uchiha patriarch is smiling, not your usual smirk but a real smile.Younger Kakashi is definitely strong, even if he's not using his sharingan.  He Thought.

He's enjoying the sparring. He knows he can't get this much action with the Kakashi on his original timeline. The shinobi that stood as his father was too lazy to even spar with him, he would rather read his icha-icha book over and over again than exert physical effort.

The uchiha blocked the aerial crescent kick that was aimed on his left rib. As he grabb his ex-teacher's ankle that he blocked moments ago, pulled it and threw an elbow punch to his knee. But a blast of smoke was made upon hitting his teacher's knee. Kage Bunshin!  He look up and saw his sensei diving at him and threw a superman punch, he knew that the Uchiha would dodge it so he hastily followed up with an aerial kick to the ravenette's stomach . Landed a hit that made the Uchiha patriarch skidded a couple of steps.