Chapter 2

"Kakashi-Sensei!" Sakura gasps.

Sasuke turned to look at his wife, she was staring at his back, looking worried and shocked. The ravenette then turned to look at his back to see a younger Kakashi confined inside a water jutsu. While the younger version of team seven was stuck defending themselves from Zabusa's clone.

"Ehh!! More enemies?!" A younger Naruto wearing an orange body suit complained.

"Urusai!" A younger Sakura hit Naruto's head causing him to have a huge bump. "Didn't you hear that they know Kakashi-sensei?!"

"Tch. Don't be stupid!" A younger Uchiha wearing a blue shirt and white shorts shouted. "Don't let them fool you, be on your guard. Protect Tazuna-san." He ordered.

The young pinkette was startled and embarrassed. She pondered herself for being useless. Good job for being a know at all, Sakura.

"I'm sorry, Sasuke-kun." She apologized.

The Uchiha Patriarch analyzed everything. Seeing their younger self and their younger sensei. Knowing Zabuza's alive and kicking, they must have traveled back in time. The golden-red forbidden scroll must have been a time travel jutsu.

He cursed himself for not noticing, he should have sensed the urgency of their Nanadaime to bring back the scroll at all cost. It really is a problem if it was mishandled by corrupt people. And that Dobe did not explain everything completely.

Reinforcements? Zabuza thought as he suddenly swung his Kubikiribōchō or his seversword at Sasuke hoping to catch him off guard, but his Kubikiribōchō was met by the Uchiha's Kusanagi.

Zabuza's clone that was holding off the kids turned to attack the older Uchiha, but was stopped by a roundhouse kick with chakra infused by the med-nin kunoichi. The clone fell on the ground creating a small crater, as it turned into a puddle of water, a sign that the jutsu was cancelled.

The older ravenette kicked the real Zabuza in the stomach, forcing the missing nin to slump backwards. Causing the water prison that is holding Kakashi shattered.

Kakashi cough some water out, and tried to regain his breathing. He has no idea what is going on but is glad that the two shinobis that appeared are helping them.

"Woah! They're strong!!" Naruto blurted out as he ran towards his sensei and helped him to stand up. "Ne ne, Kakashi-sensei, are they backup?" the goofy blonde asked with twinkles in his eyes.

"I sure hope so." the copy-nin answered as he stared at the symbol of the Uchiwa at the back of the pink haired kunoichi.

Zabuza cough up blood as he stands up. "Heeh, that was a surprise. Calling for backup, Kakashi?" He grinned sarcastically as he cock his head. "Seems like you can't handle me, huh?"

"You bastard!" Naruto shouted as he lunge an attack at Zabuza but was grab by the med-nin to a halt.

"Hold your horses, you big dope. My darling is more than enough to fight him." the older pinkett said, smiling at the blonde boy.

"Eh?" Naruto blushed as he stare at the lady in front of him. Her seafoam eyes were very expressive, and confident without fear. She had shoulder length pink hair, her forehead protector was tied around her head and she has a purple rhombus seal on her forehead. She was wearing a sleeveless red qipao dress that reaches her upper thighs, with white trimming. It is tied with a black obi around her waist, partnered with black shorts underneath the dress, black gloves, grey elbow and knee protectors and a pair of black high heeled ninja sandals. She also had a black kunai holster on her right thigh with bandages wrapped underneath.