2💤

Mariah's pov

I get woken up the next morning by Alise. "Get up we have to go to hell." She says knowing she's talking about school. I chuckle and throw a pillow at her and she giggles. "Bitch." "Whore." We say to each other jokingly. I get up and stretch as go to my closet to pick what im gonna wear.

   I pick out a pair of black jeans that were really ripped with a gray nirvana crop top and my white air forces. I get up with my clothes and go to the bathroom to take a shower. I put my clothes by the sink and turn the shower on. I put on one of my favorite songs, vice city by someone named xxxtentacion.

   I blast it in my speaker as I take a shower. After around 15 minutes I get out and dry off with my towel before putting my clothes on. I go to my mirror and straighten my naturally curly hair. I brush my teeth and put mascara and lipgloss on before walking out to get my bookbag.

    I grab it and grab my phone and wait for Alise. Alise comes out her room wearing ripped blue jeans and a plain white crop top and white vans. We walk downstairs and we see my mom waiting for us.

She noticed us and starts walking outside to the car as we followed her. We get in the car and she takes us to school of course while talking shit about our outfits and calling us attention whores as usual. I was dreading going there, I already knew I'm gonna have to tell some bitches off. After about 7 minutes we get there and we get out the car and walk inside to the office.

As we walk in I open the door to the office and see that one guy I saw in the car yesterday. He was sitting in a chair looking pissed off. I glance over at him and he looks at me like he also remembered seeing me. I look away and look at the office lady as she smiles at me and alise.

    "Hello ladies welcome to our lovely high school!" She says with way too much excitement for me. "Yeah this is so fucking amazing!" I say sarcastically with the same excitement she had and she glares at me.

  I hear the guy chuckle behind me. "Anyways.." the lady continues with now more attitude. "Are you..mariah?" She said looking at her computer then at me and I nod. "And...Alise?" The lady says looking at Alise and Alise nods with a serious face, she wasn't amused at all either.

  "Alright then, here's your schedules..." She says handing us our schedules. "Enjoy your day." She says and I just take my schedule as she starts to talk to my mom about something.

   A guy comes out from behind the desk and starts talking to the one guy I saw yesterday. "Sir, are you gonna finally behave?" The guy asks him. "Are you gonna hop off my dick?" He says back and the office guy scoffs and I snicker. "Jahseh just get back to class." He says tired of the kid already. That's his name. Jahseh.

Jahseh rolls his eyes and gets up. "Behave jahseh!" The office guy says as Jahseh walks towards the door and he just flips him off and the guy sighs and goes back behind the desk and I giggle.

I like his attitude.

   My mom and the lady were done talking and the lady said we can get to class. Me and Alise go down the hallway and exchange schedules. We had first, second, third, fourth, lunch, and fifth period together. The other two last classes we had separate.

We walk to our lockers and put our stuff away. We close it and walk to find our first class. A few girls were glaring at us and I just stared back at them. "Already bitches wanna look at us." I say and Alise chuckles. "Fuck them they aint worth shit." She says and I hum as a response.