6💤

(so the italics are mariah's thoughts, unless it's jahseh's pov then it's his thoughts if that makes sense so if you see some italics then that's her or his thoughts. thank you 😭)

jahseh's pov

It was the next day after mariah was drunk last night. I was catching feelings for her and that's something I didn't know would happen. she was as damaged and broken as me and that's what I love about her... she's been through so much but still keeps it to herself like me.

I got interrupted by my thoughts when ski threw my phone at me making it hit my chest. "got damn nigga." I say and ski scoffs a chuckle as I rub my chest where I was hit. it was time to go to school and the only reason why I was actually up was cause I wanted to see mariah

ski wasn't walking with alise today cause they got into some little argument and it confused the fuck outta me cause they weren't even dating but they act like a couple already.

me and ski leave my house and start walking to school. my stomach gets cold just thinking of seeing mariah.

     jahseh stop being a fuck nigga and calm down.

I shook my thoughts away as stokeley starts talking about getting high later on or something.

Mariah's pov
I wake up and check my phone and see it was 5:41 am. time to get the fuck up and go to the place I get kicked out of every time I step in a class. I get a text from my dad suddenly and that made my stomach drop because I haven't talked to him in almost a month. he just disappeared suddenly.

dad.
I hope you're doing alright. I still care for you and alise very much but I don't want a family anymore, it's too much for me to handle right now and it's too much stress. I hope you live well ❤️️ there's about ten thousand dollars in your bank account now, use that for as long as you can and don't tell your mother.

that made me wanna cry but also just made me feel even more numb, like more of my body was filling up with the feeling of nothing. he thinks leaving money he got from selling weed and guns and robbing people would help us live the rest of our lives?

I felt my lip quivering and my eyes watering, I was not about to be a weak bitch. I decided to skip today, who gives a fuck if I do anyways.

I told alise about what my dad put and even she felt hurt cause all of a sudden we were 'too much stress' but he didn't really take care of us, it's like we did all of it ourselves. but fuck it, wasn't hard then and won't be hard now.

"you're not coming to school are you?" she says and I shake my head and she chuckles still with a sad smile and I return one back. "you know we do everything together but one of us has to show up to school or someone is gonna think sum." she says and I nod, "I like to be alone anyways." I say and she nods knowing I'm right.

"well ima start walking now." she says and I nod as I sit down at the island as she leaves. I scroll through Instagram for a while and then just decided to watch tv.

I  tried to go back to sleep to forget about everything cause my thoughts always get the best of me.

-time skip to around 2:30 pm (close to when kids usually come out of school) -