10 💤

jahseh's pov
as i was still asleep with riah on my chest i can feel her shaking lightly, tossing and turning , her breathing getting heavier and tears fell from her eyes so i tried to wake her up and she jolted up in a pant. "riah what happened?" i ask her. "another nightmare." she says and i nod. she fixed herself to lay back down with me and go to sleep.

i got a call from ski.
s (ski) j (jahseh)
j: yo
s:yo they approved it, you gon start getting bands nigga!!!
j: wym
s: so your music is getting more views and now people are recognizing you, this might rise closer to the top earlier than expected
j: so is the car in my name now? like trunks fixed it?
s: yeah yeah they got it, trunks said he'll drop yo shit off when it's ready, oh and you got 10 bands coming in with him from that small concert shit and scheme and all them might buy a house out here with the money they're making out of this so we can all live in it, like- like a-
j: -a members only house.
s: yeah, ima talk with scheme and trunks to see what they doin
j: ight jus let me know
s: okay fag
j: bye daddy
s: ayo what the f-
*call ended*

my dream is soon to come true.
-few hours later-

i wake up to riah's phone ringing, and she woke up from it too. she grabs it seeing a random number that wasn't a contact. she furrows her brows and picks it up. "hello?" she stayed silent while i can hear a muffled voice on the line.

"what the fuck." she says low and she starts getting up and putting her shoes on. "i'll be right there." she says and hangs up the phone. "Alise." she says and she puts her shirt on and storms outside. never tells me shit with her hardheaded self but I love her...

I put my air forces on and try to catch up to her. she was walking but slowly, I know she was waiting for me. as soon as I got to her side we started walking faster to the back of the school. we turned the corner and saw Alise on the floor, knuckles all red. stokeley passed out in the corner.

Mariah's pov
"what the fuck happened?" I ask and she looked at stokeley and rolled her eyes. "did you just knock my nigga out?" jahseh says looking at stokeley. "no dumbass! ion even know why he's passed out, i coulda got jumped! they did it because of mariah- not because of you but to get back at you or sum shit ion know." she explains and I sigh. "i'll figure out who it is now." I say.

everyone been targeting me for a long time now and ion know what the fuck I did.

maybe it's the fact that you walked into a house hurting people for jahseh bitch wym you don't know what the fuck you did!

Fuck you riah.

Alise goes to stokeley trying to wake him up but jahseh moves her. he slaps him making stokeley jolt up. he instantly tried to look for alise but alise was behind him. "where she at? where's alise?" he says worried and it gets silent. alise grabs his shoulders turning him around to face her. he smiles and kisses her.

"awwwww." me and jahseh coo to them and they laugh. "i thought this shit was important and that you were hurt." I say and she shrugs so I flick her off. "where were yah even at?" stokeley asks jahseh. "my house, we were sleeping but yah fuckers had to call." he says sort of jokingly and they chuckle.

"so uh is sleeping all you did?" stokeley says and my face gets hot. "yes it is." I say smacking stokeley's head and he flinched and rubs it while laughing. "i'm just saying cause yah seem a little freaky-" stokeley continues, "shut. up." I say with my hand up. "ight ight i'll stop." he says but he stares hard at jahseh as if they were talking without even saying anything. jahseh smirks as stokeley starts walking, and the rest of us start walking too.