8💤

Mariah's pov
I woke up hearing the voice I never expected to hear. my mother. I open my door seeing her cleaning like she didn't just ditch us for a month.

"My babyyyy!!" she says running to me giving me a hug. I didn't hug back, why would i? I stood there nonchalantly. I go to walk back upstairs but she stops me. "you aren't happy to see me?" she says and I scoff.

"happy to see you? happy to see my mother who ditches her own daughter all the time and has been treating her like nothing for years? oh yeah and me and alise having to care for ourselves without any type of contact with you except a shitty excuse to why you can't come home? yeah we're so happy to see you. just leave again." I say and she stood there stunned as I turn and walk back upstairs.

I knock on alise's door and she opens it and I noticed stokeley was asleep on her bed. "moms home so you might wanna deal with that." I say and her eyes widen before she closes her door as I hear her waking up stokeley. I laugh before going to my room. She always got nervous with guys being associated with her ass when my parents were around.

I took a shower and wrapped a towel around me. I heard a car pull off and see it was my mom and I scoff, "what a surprise." I close my window and looked at what I should wear, I go downstairs to grab my shoes that were by the door but I stopped in my tracks when jahseh, stokeley and theresa were all on the couch.

jahseh instantly looked me up and down making my stomach flutter.

you want sum else to be fluttering don't you?

riah shut the fuck up.

"hey dumbasses didn't know yah would be here already." I say and stokeley laughs but jahseh just stared at me intensely and not even at my body but in my eyes, every time I made eye contact with him he was staring at me.

"I'm going upstairs now." I say grabbing my shoes and walking upstairs. "Jahseh!" Alise says slapping his head and I hear him snicker.

I go in and close the door. I put my bra and underwear and a pair of blue jean shorts but now I needed a shirt. I let my hair air dry making the curly hair all puffy.

i put my black choker on but i was still looking for my black nirvana shirt I just found. I step out the bathroom and see Jahseh sitting on my bed holding the shirt out for me to grab. "Jesus fuck jahseh!" I say getting scared.

"sorry?" he says tilting his head.

he's sexy as fuck.

I smile at him before grabbing the shirt from him and putting it on. "You know if you were some other nigga I would beat the fuck outta you." I say putting my shirt on, He chuckles but stops suddenly. "why I get a different reaction then?" he says with a small smirk on his face. I feel my nervousness build up in my body cause he caught me.

"Don't know what your talking about." "I think you do." he says and I look at him smiling sarcastically before grabbing my phone and walking out my room going downstairs with him a little far behind me.

we were now walking to school. no geneva in sight, kinda made me happy.

no need to see her anymore.