5💤

[edited]

Mariah's pov
it's been two days since I talked to jahseh and it was now sunday. I missed him tbh. I didn't wanna blow up like I did but I was just mad. I was laying in my bed when I decided to talk to jahseh. I call him and he picks up after a few rings.

  he picks up sounding tired.
"hello?" "hey jahseh uh it's mariah. are you busy?" I ask and he clears his throat before answering. "nah, is everything ight?" "yeah I just wanted to talk to you." I say and I can tell he was smirking.

Jahseh's pov
"ight you want me to come over?" "yeah if u can." "okay i'll be there in a little." "okay" she says with a tone I didn't quite understand then hangs up. that little petty argument was over with, I can't be mad at her for some reason. all i've been doing is writing new music so these past two days i've been relaxed. I wanted to see her though so I put clothes on and closed my book and left.

Mariah's pov
stokeley was downstairs with Alise. they've been flirty these past couple days but mainly these two days.

I put my hair down and had on black jean shorts, a black tank top and black vans on. I go downstairs and see Alise and stokeley watching tv on the couch.

  they turn to look at me and alise looks at me confused. "whatchu doing?" she asks. "going to talk to jahseh." I say and stokeley smirks. "awh gonna go get your baby back ?" he says teasingly as I hear jahseh coming and open the door before flipping him off and hearing them both laugh.

I walk outside. I instantly gave jahseh a hug even if I wasn't expecting one back, but I missed talking to him. he actually hugged me back which surprised me but I also blushed at feeling his touch.

  "what's wrong witchu?" he asked sort of worried. "I just...I'm sorry for blowing up on you and treating you like how I did. I was just angry and I say shit out of frustration, but I like talking to you and you aren't a stranger to me." I say and he smiles a little. "it's okay, I was never really mad I just wanted to give your crazy ass some space, I know you were mad but I told you I'm always here to talk to you." he says and I roll my eyes wit a goofy smile.

   "your parents home?" he asks and I shake my head. "never really are." I say. "sooo, you gon let me in or am I gonna have to leave after you gave me a hug like that and made my dick hard?" he says jokingly. "come in dumbass." I laugh grabbing his wrist opening the door.

   I see stokeley and alise look and stoke instantly looks at my hand that was around his wrist. I look down and let go.

- time skip to 10 pm cause i'm lazy-

jahseh went home a while ago. I was laying on the roof looking at the sky, listening to music and thinking.

I was falling for jahseh a little bit. the person who I now talk to about everything, the person who treats me like I matter, listens to what I say, no matter how dangerous he is to other people, he's actually pretty nice to me. he wouldn't like me anyways though. who would want such a damaged girl?

Alise suddenly comes out my window to my roof and lays down wit me. "what you doing?" she asks. "thinking." I reply nonchalant. right now all I could think about was wanting to feel happiness, feel what's it's like to wake up and be happy you're living.

"thinking about...?" she trails off expecting me to answer but I stood there quietly. every once in a while, she would try to talk to me about my feelings but fuck that, why go to someone with my bullshit? I will never show someone how weak I really am inside.