Background 1- Jimin

A/N: I'm making these chapters so you can see Jimin and other character's backgrounds. Hope you enjoy!

__________________

Jimin: 5 years old, September 3

Jimin's mother has been diagnosed with a very deadly disease. He should have at most 1 month left to live. It would be a miracle for her to live until Jimin's birthday. Every day, Jimin and his father go to the hospital after school to visit her. She seems like she's getting better. Jimin heard the doctors saying that she might live for longer than expected, that she's a real fighter. Jimin's mood was as happy as he can be, hoping his mother will feel happy, too.

Jimin has made many friends, containing Yoongi, Jungkook, Beomgyu, Soobin, Jin, and Woojin. Woojin has been helping Jimin with his inner conflicts revolving around his mother. The two of them Have many things in common, which made their friendship so close. But, all good things come to an end. Just days before Jimin's birthday, Woojin left with his father for America. Jimin was sad that the person that helped him the most was leaving, but he knew he'd see him again.

Ever since Jimin's mother has been sick, his father hasn't done so well. He would drink every night out of sorrow for his wife. He would see the grades Jimin got and complain, saying "You should do better. Your mother is in the hospital for fuck's sake. If she finds out how bad these papers are, she's going to be disappointed."

Jimin's mood would be brighter, for he wants to be happy for his mother. He thinks that maybe, just maybe, that she's going to be okay if he's okay. Jimin prays for his family to come back together one day, so he can have the perfect family he always wanted to be in.

Jimin: 6 years old, October 13 (His birthday)

Jimin held a mini party at the hospital with his mom, Jungkook, his dad, and one of his closest friends, Beomgyu. The party is great. Jimin is with his mom and friends. When the birthday candles are lit, everyone is singing 'Happy Birthday' to Jimin, it's perfect. When it comes time for Jimin's wish, he wishes for his mother to be healthy again. So she can be happy. When he blows out the candles, he feels his heart have butterflies, it feels like something good is going to happen.

"Jiminie, what did you wish for?" Jungkook whispered to Jimin.

"I can't tell you if I do it won't come true," Jimin whispered back.

"That's just a myth, so you can tell me! I'm your best friend, we've known each other since we were two!" Jungkook insisted.

"Fine. I'll tell you. But you can't tell anyone else."

"I won't, I pinky promise!" Jungkook held up his finger to intertwine with Jimin's. They hooked their fingers together, Jungkook telling himself that he will never tell Jimin's wish to anyone.

"I wished for my mom to be healthy again."

Just like that, the feeling that Jimin had in his heart stopped. It had felt like his heart sunk instead of going back to how it was before. Jimin's face dropped, but he quickly plastered a smile on his face as he looked at his mom. She was smiling at her son, looking at how happy he is. My son, you have so many great people in your life, she thought. Jimin ran over to her, hugged her, (Which was difficult, she was in a hospital bed) and giggled as he said, "I love you, mom." His mother smiled, grabbing his hand before giving it a light squeeze. "I love you too, Jimin." Jimin was smiling as he saw his mother smile at him.

Jimin was too busy talking with his mother about how he can't wait for her birthday, which is in less than a month from now, to notice his mother struggle for air. Once he noticed, he screamed. Jimin's dad rushed over and pressed a button to call in doctors. Jungkook and Beomgyu came over from the place they were playing, just to see that Jimin's mother, is dying quickly. "Jungkook, please, take care of my Jiminie, make sure he doesn't get hurt," Jimin's mother said.

"I will. I will act like he is my child."

That was it. As Jimin held her hand, she slowly passed away. The doctors came too late. Jimin and his dad were a sobbing mess, while Jungkook and Beomgyu were trying to comfort them. It seemed to be working, Jimin's dad stopped crying, only a few sniffles now and then. Jimin still couldn't believe that she was gone, forever. He's going to never see her again. Beomgyu went over to Jimin and hugged him tightly. "It's going to be okay, she's happy in a better place than this hospital," he soothed.