18

Hoseok's POV, a few days later, in the hospital with Jimin

Over the past few days, I've been visiting Jimin every day. I skip school, I bring him little gifts, all to show how sorry I am. He still doesn't let me go too close to him, but that's okay. He's traumatized for fuck's sake...

The way we communicate is through texting, and he seems to be a lot happier that he's not being with his dad now.

Oh, what happened to his dad, you ask?

Well, after Jimin begged Namjoon to not tell anyone, he told the police anyways. Long story short, his dad got arrested and thrown in prison. And since Jimin is 17, he's the legal age to live alone. Jimin was disappointed in Namjoon for a while, but after some therapy sessions, he realized that it's a really good thing that this has stopped once and for all.

Jimin is a nice and fun person to be with. With everything we've been through together, I know it might sound crazy, but I really, really like him. I just want to cuddle him and hold him close to me, just like I wanted to do with Yoongi when we got together.

Oh, speaking of Yoongi...

I've only seen him once in the past few days, and it was when I walked into Jimin's hospital room.

Flashback

Yoongi was way too close for Jimin's comfort, especially since they were alone. Yoongi was right next to Jimin's bed again, on his knees, his head on the mattress of the bed, gripping the sheets tightly. Jimin was trying to get him away, taking his notepad and throwing it across the room and hitting a glass vase, making it fall to the ground and shatter right next to Yoongi. But still, he didn't get Jimin's message. I heard Yoongi mumbling things like 'I couldn't help it.' and 'I'm so sorry.' Throughout his mumbling, Jimin was practically having a heart attack.

At that point, I snapped out of my thoughts and ran over to pull Yoongi away from Jimin. When Yoongi looked at Jimin's face again, he looked petrified, like he saw a ghost. After that, he mumbled an 'I'm sorry.' and ran out of the room. I looked to Jimin, his eyes watery and that scared look on his face never left for the rest of the day.

End of flashback

While I was spacing out, the noise of Jimin dropping a pencil on the ground snapped me out of my train of thought.

Ji_mochiii: What are you thinking about?

Hoe_sukk: It's nothing.

Ji_mochiii: Tell. Me. Now.

Hoe_sukk: Okay, fine. It's Yoongi.

I saw Jimin's face drop.

Ji_mochiii: Oh... What about him?

Hoe_sukk: I was just thinking about the other day when he was here. Ever since I broke up with him he's been acting differently.

Ji_mochiii: He still scares me... A lot.

Hoe_sukk: I know he does. I'm trying my best to get him away from us.

Ji_mochiii: Wait...

Ji_mochiii: You two broke up?

Hoe_sukk: Yeah. I couldn't handle being with him anymore after what he did to you.

Ji_mochiii: You shouldn't have done that, you two were perfect and so happy, then I had to come along and ruin everything.

Hoe_sukk: Jimin. No. You're one of the greatest things that have ever happened to me. I was so lucky to meet you, most people are assholes these days.

Ji_mochiii: Hobi... Come here.

I looked up at Jimin. He was looking back up at me.

"You sure you want me over there? Do you know if you're going to have a panic attack?"

Jimin messaged me again.

Ji_mochiii: I'm fine, Seokie. You didn't hurt me when... You know.

My gaze went to Jimin again. I got up from my chair and slowly made my way over to Jimin. He seemed... Calm, collected. As I made my way to his bed, he moved over to make more room on his bed for me. He patted the space next to him.

Ji_mochiii: Sit next to me, please

"Whatever you're comfortable with, Jiminie."

I sat down next to him. He seemed perfectly fine. I looked at Jimin in the eyes and pointed to his hand.

"Can I?"

He nodded. I slowly and gently held his hand, intertwining our fingers. He looked tense at first, but when he knew that I wasn't going to hurt him, he relaxed. He laid his head on my shoulder. He kept on messaging me with his free hand.

Ji_mochiii: I think Jungkook, and Beomgyu are visiting me soon. They told me that they'll visit when I get home. I don't think they wanna barge in here and scare me.

Ji_mochiii: They won't, though.

I smiled at his text. Jimin hummed and put his phone away. He wrapped both his arms around me. I got his point and laid back, turning so I can cuddle with him.

We were both about to fall asleep when we both heard a loud bang.

______

I know how much you love cliffhangers so-

here you go

(please don't sue me)