Background 2- Jimin

Jimin: 11 years old, November 21

(warning, contains abuse, self-harm, depressing thoughts, homophobic comments, and sex.)

I came home today to a mess in the house. Ever since my mother died, my dad started drinking and bringing random women to the house, just to have sex with them. Yes, at eleven years old, I know about sex. I blame my dad. He makes me watch him fuck random women and if I don't watch, he gets a whip that meant for pleasure, but instead of using it on one of his sluts, he whips my back, legs, arms, and stomach until there are so many cuts you can't even tell which ones my dad makes and which ones I make myself.

Yes, I cut myself. It's my only coping mechanism, it makes me feel something other than emptiness. I feel calm, running a blade along my arms and legs. It's been so long since I've started this. I'm so skinny, but I make excuses for the people I know that I'm clumsy and that my family is poor so we can't afford food.

Anyways, back to what's happening. When I saw the mess, my dad looked at me and started screaming at me, saying things like; "Clean this up! I don't want someone to come over to this mess!" I sighed quietly, hoping that he wouldn't hear it. But little unfortunate me, he did. "What was that?" I said nothing, just staring a the ground.

Dad just lifted me by my collar and slammed me against the wall, making me gasp in pain. "Oh, so you like this? What are you, a fag? Answer me!"

I struggled to breathe, but I struggled out a little "Sorry". I didn't expect him to let me go, but he did. But not before he kicked me in the gut, multiple times. "Clean this junkyard up, faggot. I'm going to be back in less than an hour." He headed towards the door but stopped before he could open it. "Oh, and I'm bringing a surprise for you tonight." Oh no. I watched in terror as me dad laughed maniacally and walked out the door.

I started cleaning the place up. It was difficult because of my pained limbs, but I got through it. I was cleaning up the kitchen when I heard a loud 'crash!' I looked around to see nothing, but when I went into the living room I almost screamed.

There were four women in the living room, my dad was in the middle of them. "Come on sluts, let's resume what we were doing earlier. Faggot, you're coming too." My dad motioned me to follow him into his bedroom, and I followed him. I didn't want to get whipped, no, not today.

As we were walking down the hallway towards my dad's room, he suddenly took a different turn, into a different room.

My room.

Shit.

Is he going to fuck all these women in MY bedroom?

My suspicions were revealed when my dad said, "Ladies, get on the bed."

All but one of the four women crawled onto the bed, taking their small tops and miniskirts in the process. My dad turned to the one who didn't go onto the bed. "Why aren't you joining them?!"

The lady fluttered her eyelashes, apparently making her look 'innocent.' "Please, punish me, daddy ." (I hate myself for writing this-)

My father smirked, looking from me to her. "Yeah, I will. Get on the bed, hands, and knees, naked." The woman gladly complied, stripping down to only lace undergarments. When she got on top of the bed, she stripped off her lace, leaving her naked. I hated watching this. When will this pain end?

I won't go into detail, but let's just say that my father fucked all of those women, then let them sleep in MY bed, with their cum covered bodies. Great, my sheets are going to stink of cum and sex, I'm not going to get rid of that smell easily.

I was forced to sleep in my bedroom, on the floor. I'm glad I wasn't sleeping in my bed with four women. I feel bad for them, they get drunk, get laid, then repeat. What's going on in their minds? These young women, probably around twenty-five years old, get fucked by a forty-year-old man? Where that man has a kid? That makes their child watch? Do they enjoy this? Or are they that desperate?

One of the women woke up probably around 3 AM. I guess she saw me shuffling around on the floor because she walked up to me and sat down next to me. "I'm so sorry that you had to see that, how often does this happen?"

I looked up at her, she gave me a warm smile. "I don't know..." Of course, I know how often, but can I trust this woman? She asked my dad to punish her earlier.

"Oh, well, maybe, just maybe we can become close! I know I'm twenty and you're probably only twelve, but I want to help you, I've gone through a lot in my childhood, too." Maybe this woman isn't so bad after all.

"Thank you."

"Oh, and by the way, the other girls, I'd avoid them. They don't have an open mind and knowing what your dad called you last night, they won't have any respect for you."

"Thanks for telling me this." I sat up, leaning my back against my wall. "What's your name?"

"I'm Chihyon. Ran Chihyon. Jimin, right?" Chihyon pointed to a picture frame on my wall with my name on it. I nodded. We talked until the sun rose. I learned a lot about her. She's bisexual, and she's more into girls. She has a crush on one of the girls from last night, Minji. Her family lives in America, and she ran away from home because of her abusive family.

"Do you have a phone? I would like to keep in touch." Chihyon looked at me, and I nodded. I crawled over to my bed quietly and reached under my mattress. I pulled out a phone, one that my dad forgot about long ago. I stole it, it worked fine it's just that the storage it horrible on it, not like I'm using anything other than Instagram and my texting apps.

We exchanged numbers and followed each other's Instagram accounts. I was glad that someone understood me, that someone was being nice to me other than helping my dad beat me.

I felt a strange emptiness when Chihyon left. I wanted to stay with her forever. She's so nice. Like a mother figure, one that I miss. One that I didn't have most of my childhood.

_______________

Sorry for not updating! I've been really tired and I've been really tired and I still need to work on getting my sleeping schedule back on track.

Also, thank you for 200+ reads! Even though it's a pretty small number, I'm still thankful!

Goodbye~

(Unedited)