17

(In the hospital with Jimin; Yoongi's P.O.V)

Hoseok and I walked into a hospital room. Hobi looked excited to see Jimin and knocked on the door. A tall, handsome doctor opened the door. He smiled, showing off a pair of dimples.

"Oh, are you two Mr. Park's boyfriends?" Ugh. Why did I come here again?

"Yes, we are doctor."

"Oh, please call me Namjoon."

I looked at Jimin. He noticed my stare and looked back at me. Namjoon's words snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Um, can you tell me what exactly happened?"

Oh god, why am I here? Is Hobi going to tell him that I did this...?

"I don't know Namjoon, I just found him in an empty classroom like this." Whew. He didn't blame me. I'm not going to be in trouble like last time...

I looked over at Hoseok smiling and looking around the room. His eyes landed on Jimin. But, Jimin wasn't looking at him. He was looking at me. He looked so small, scared, and... vulnerable. Why did I do this?

Namjoon looked at my face and smiled fondly before going back to serious. "Would you like to know what happened to him?" I saw Hoseok nod, so I nodded too. He wasn't even looking at me...

Namjoon went over to Jimin and asked if we could be here while he asked Jimin questions, also asking if he could tell us his harm. He looked hesitant but nodded anyway. Jimin looked at me. His eyes... They always turn into little crescents when he smiles. I just want to see him smile. The last time I saw him smile... was that night... Even though his eyes are still as beautiful as before, I can see the dullness of them. How have I never noticed this before?

Namjoon looked at Jimin and said, "How long have you been cutting yourself?"

Hoseok gasped. I was shocked, I was sent into silence. That happy, little boy has been cutting himself. I didn't want to believe it. Jimin reached for a notepad and a pen next to him and wrote on it. Namjoon looked at it. He nodded and grabbed a clipboard with some papers and wrote on it.

"It says since he was eleven years old."

What?

I reached for Hobi's hand, but he slapped mine away. He must be really mad at me then... I looked at his face to see tears rolling down his cheeks. I messed up bad.

"Are the people hurting you at school the only ones that hurt you?" Namjoon looked hesitant to ask that. Jimin looked a little scared, fear showing up in his eyes.

He wrote something on his notepad. Why isn't he talking?

It might've said something like 'Please don't tell anyone because Namjoon looked at him concerned. "It matters if it's bad or not."

Jimin scribbled something else down.

Namjoon looked at Hoseok. "You..." Hoseok looked confused. What do you mean him?

Jimin quickly says up and shook his head over and over again. I could practically hear him saying, 'Nonononono'.

"Then... Who?" After Namjoon said that, I heard him mumble something along the lines of, 'please don't be who I think it is.'

Jimin slowly wrote something down. I don't think Hoseok saw it but, Jimin had tears rolling down his face. When Namjoon saw it his eyes widened as he looked at us, then to Jimin.

"Jimin, we gotta tell someone about this."

Jimin's eyes were pleading, but Namjoon stayed consistent. "No, Jimin."

Hoseok was looking between Jimin and Namjoon when he spoke up. "Can you please tell me what happened?" I wasn't ready for Namjoon's next words that came out of his mouth.

"Jimin... His father has been abusing him ever since his mom died..." Shit. That was a long time ago... Why didn't he tell me? We were best friends back then... I consoled him when he wouldn't eat or sleep. Why? Namjoon continued, "Which was when he was six years old..."

What? I didn't know that he was that young when she died... "No..." I mumbled. This shouldn't have happened. But, my stupid self had to blame Jimin for doing nothing but getting drunk and humiliating me... For something, I'm accepted for. I felt the tears in my eyes as I regretted everything I ever did to him. I need to apologize to him. Now.

Before I could do anything, Hoseok asked the question that has been in my head ever since I saw that notepad of his. "Why... Is he writing on a notepad?"

"That's what I was just going to tell you. Jimin, he was hit in the throat multiple times, and his vocal cords have been damaged. He will heal, but it's going t take time." Jimin's eyes were puffy and his cheeks were covered in dry and fresh tears. I couldn't take seeing Jimin like this anymore. He looked so pained, why did I do this?

I walked over to him, ignoring the fact that he looked terrified and was scrambling to get away from me. When I was next to the hospital bed, Hoseok grabbed my arm and pulled me away. I came back to my senses. He's... scared of me...

"Oh, and Jimin won't want to be around people... He's been beaten to the point where he can't trust anyone. He's probably scared of people. Don't try to go near him, unless he says you can." Well, that's not happening anytime soon. I just wanted to say sorry, but I won't ever get the chance to.

I was asking a few questions to Namjoon when a pretty nurse walked in. "The time for visitors is over, doctor." She looked at Namjoon. She smirked and winked at him. Namjoon just scoffed.

"She thinks I like her. But little does she know, I'm gay." I laughed at his statement. Hoseok and I said our goodbyes to Namjoon and walked out of the room. I saw Hoseok give Jimin a small smile.

As we were in the hallways, I went to hold Hoseok's hand again, since there was no one there. He slapped my hand away, again. I felt my blood boil with frustration. "What's the problem? Can't I hold my boyfriend's hand?" I stopped and turned to him. He looked at me.

"That's just the thing..."

"What? What's so bad with me wanting to hold your hand? Oh, Let me guess, Jimin." Ever since we found out the truth about Jimin, Hoseok's been ignoring my kisses and comforting gestures. He always looks like he's in deep thought nowadays.

"I'm breaking up with you."

No...

_________

Idk I wrote this last night but I didn't edit it- 

:D