(15)

Jimin POV

Today is the first day of going to school, seeing Yoongi and Hoseok when they know that the person they had an internet crush on, is me. On the way to school, I keep looking down at my feet. I don't want to know what Yoongi and Hoseok are going to do to me. My feelings are everywhere, from hurt to terrified, from excited to depressed. What if they stop? What if it gets worse? Will both of them keep their feelings? Will both of them throw those away?

I walked into the school, ready to be harassed. Ready to get beat up by Yoongi and Hoseok. Ready for both of them to blame me for everything. I said I was ready. But I wasn't. I saw Yoongi and Hoseok at the end of the hall, next to my locker. It looked like they were waiting... For me? No. There's a boy, who's pretty cute that has a locker next to mine. They're probably waiting for him. I hope they are.

Instead of going to my locker to get beat up, I went to Jungkook's locker. I already had all my books for my classes in my bag, gladly. I saw Jungkook and ran to him. When I got to him, he turned around and hugged me. "Are you okay? Did they do anything to you? Are you hurt?" He bombarded me with questions. "I'm okay. They're by my locker though..." Jungkook looked at me. He looked like he was about to say something, but he didn't say anything.

The school day went fine, the classes I had with Hoseok and/or Yoongi, they would only glance at me worriedly or with no emotion. What are they thinking? Why were they at my locker? They would've done something to me by now...

At lunch, things only got worse. On the seat that I usually sit at, there was a note. 'Come to the music room, I want to talk with you. -Hoseok' Should I go? Is this a setup? I'm having an inner conflict while Jungkook sits next to me, happily eating his food. I get up without saying anything and leave, leaving a confused Jungkook behind. This better be really important, I didn't even eat yet today. My stomach is growling as a walk in the empty hallways.

I don't walk to the music room. I go into the room next to it, the band room. Yes, my school has a different room for band, choir, and music. I expected the dark room to be empty, but I hear people talking.

"What do you mean 'I still have feelings for him'? It's Jimin! You know how much I hate him!"

"Why do you hate him? Take a good look at him, he's too innocent for that!"

"He humiliated me! In front of everyone! How am I supposed to like him after that?"

"What did he do? What did he do to make you feel this hate towards him?"

"He... I don't know how to say this..."

I had enough of this bullshit. Yoongi kept on beating me over and over again for no reason other than people found out he was gay, which people are okay with now. When he got a boyfriend and everyone was fine with it, I thought he would stop hurting me. He didn't. I saw the silhouettes of both of them across the room, so I walked towards them.

Hoseok caught sight of me and gasped quietly. Yoongi's face could be seen with the help of the window in the door, light from the hallway shining into the room. Yoongi's face showed fear, his eyes wide and lips slightly parted. I looked at Yoongi and smirked. He stuttered something out like "Jimin please" and "Don't say it."

Hoseok looked at me as if he was pleading. He's so cute. I'm glad he still likes me. But he might not after I tell them...

Well, only one way to find out. I mentally crossed my fingers.

"Yoongi and I fucked."

_________

Sorry for the short chapter! My sleeping schedule is really off these days so I can't focus, please be patient so I can get some rest.

But, do you like the cliffhanger? ;)