21

Last chapter

We were both about to fall asleep when we both heard a loud bang.

______

(Jimin's POV - Italics are in sign language.)

Mine and Hoseok's eyes shot open. What happened? The door was slammed open, with someone standing in the doorway. I rubbed the sleep away from my eyes, and when I looked over at the door,  I gasped.

Chihyon.

I wanted to speak. But of course, I can't.

"Jimin," She breathed out. She looked older, more mature. She was twenty back then, now... Twenty-five? I felt Hoseok tap my shoulder, but I still flinched. "Who's this girl?"

I ignored him. I needed to talk with Chihyon. I was about to reach for my notepad but I wanted to try using sign language to talk with her. Since Hoseok didn't know it (and he's failing at learning) I always used my notepad and phone to talk with him.

"Chihyon! I missed you"

Gladly, she signed back a "I missed you too" before walking over to us quickly. I let her, even though anxiety was running through my body like crazy. As she got closer, Hoseok decided to jump into this conversation.

"Hey. Don't get too close, Jimin's not okay right now."

That made Chihyon pause for a second before asking me, "Is it okay to hug you?"

"Yeah.. I think."

She approached us, the look in her eyes becoming gentle and soft. I opened my arms, sitting up completely to let her hug me. As she wrapped her arms around my torso loosely, I inhaled sharply. I hugged back softly, even though my hands were a little shaky. I felt Chihyon rub my back softly before backing away.

"You okay, Jimin?"

I nodded softly.

"It's great to see you again, Chihyon."

________________________________

I KNOW IT'S SHORT AF.

But I have nO inspiration and I WANT THE DRAMA TO HAPPEN.

I'm still on major writers block, so this is just a shit chapter- I PROMISE I'LL MAKE THE REST BETTER SSJSJJSSJSJ

I can't edit this chapter because my internet and laptop is shit, and the person that helps me edit is on vacation 😔😔😔

Also, here's the cover of my new book- that's coming after this one !

Credit to the amazing artist that made the Jungkook drawing, ily! <3

I'm also waiting for me to make a typo in one of my book covers 😔 and not realizing it till people complain about it.

And thANK you for 5.8k reads- AND 200 VOTES JSSJJS

I really appreciate y'all~

It makes me feel happy when you guys drop a vote or follow, and I love checking out some of y'alls stories sjsjsj

I wanna shout out my friend Ben, for forcing my lazy ass to post a chapter.

Ogay, imma yeet.

See ya in the next chapter~