Birthday Present

Lonely ...

That is the only word I can describe when I come home after work.

My parents died in a road accident 10 years ago.

The only family member i have is my brother, Park Jimin. He sacrificed so much to make sure me living comfortably after they passed away.

But as soon as we both got into the realm of work, we rarely met, especially Jimin who worked with the government as a high-tech engineer.

All the information about Jimin's work was very confidential and Jimin also never mentioned anything about his work.

Me? Oh ... I worked as a surgeon after graduating from top university in London 5 years ago. Thanks to Jimin for helping and supporting me.

I pressed the passcode on my door before entering the house.

"Surprise! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to my beautiful sister! Happy birthday to you!" Jimin and Hoseok happily sings the Happy Birthday song while Jimin holding the cake.

"So, you're lying about went to New Zealand for work?" I punched his shoulder and he just laughed.

"Makes a wish!" Hoseok said happily.

I closed my eyes before blowing the candle.

"Ok! Let me guess it! You wish to have a Boyfriend again?" Hoseok said in a mocking tone.

"Nope! I'm wishing to kick your butt ..."

"Then ... Do it! It's your birthday sis! I'm sure Hoseok doesn't mind about it." Jimin raised his eyebrow and i smiled at him then we looked at Hoseok.

"Ok Jimin ... We never agree about kicking someone butt." Hoseok smiled nervously.

"Don't worry hyung. I'm not going to kick your butt. Y/n will do it ..."

"Damn! You guys love to bullied me! Let's eat the pizza before it's get cold!" Hoseok walked to the dining room and eat.

"I have a gift! But we have to wait until Hoseok to went home."Told Jimin while patted my head.

"Really oppa?! What is it?!" I asked excitedly.

"It's something you will fall in love with." Jimin winked and I was more excited. I can't wait to see the present!

Three of us eating and having fun together. Hoseok and Jimin as always teasing me.

"So, y/n. How about the Jungkook that guy? Did you tell him already?" Hoseok asked with his beautiful smile.

"Well ... As you know, no. I don't have the courage to tell him."

"Why? Gurl ... It's been 3 years you worked at the hospital! That stupid guy still didn't realize your feelings to him!" Hoseok sighed and drink his Sprite.

Jimin just kept quiet as always. He's never interested when we talk about Jungkook.

"Hoseok... He's my senior and i don't want to ruined our friendship."

"I don't like him."Jimin suddenly open his mouth. Both of us looked at him with confusion.

"Why?"i asked him while crossing arms to my chest.

"I just don't like him. That's all."Jimin continue to eat his pizza.

"But you don't even know him, oppa! How can you hate him without knowing him first?!"i started to raised my voice.

"He just another fuckboy! Ok! I don't trust him!"Jimin shouted and make me rolled my eyes with annoyance.

"Ok guys...We are celebrating birthday here. Not to fight or something..."Hoseok tried to calm us.