Stupid

Before my hand opened my bedroom door, Taehyung called my name with his serious toned.

"What?"i asked without looked at him.

"Look at me, Y/n. I'm talking to you."

"Ok! What you want?!!!"

He smile and walked closer to me until my back touch the door. Taehyung placed both of his hands on the door and bring his face closer to me.

"I want you..."

"No!" I tried to pushed him but he's 10 times more stronger than me!!

"Babe... You're my girlfriend... What's wrong with that?"he asked softly and placed his face on crook of my neck. My breath became more heavier.

"Look at you...I know you can't control yourself, babe..."he whispered and kissed my ear.

"I'm giving you a warning. I don't like you closer with other guy cause you're mine! Understand?"

I nodded my head while looked at him.

"Good girl..."he kissed my lips without warning while his other hand opened the door and lead us toward the bed.

No...I'm not doing this! Not like this!

"Taehyung..."i tried to stop him and luckily he stopped and looked at me in confusion.

"I'm sorry...But.. It's not the time. I'm still a virgin and i hope you understand."

He get up from me and looked at me without emotions.

"Yeah...I'm just a stupid robot! I don't deserve to gave you the love!"he slammed the door and left me on the bed with confusion.

Damn Taehyung! You turn me on...

But why my heart beat really fast?! Did i like him? Of course not! He just a robot!

But...The why he kissed me... It's something i have never felt before. I'm craving for his lips against me. I love the way this big hands hold me while kissed me...

Shit! I think i'm crazy for thinking about this with a robot!!!