Truth

"Explain!!"

Jimin gulped a few times before looked at Taehyung.

"Sorry for lying at you. Taehyung is a human...But...He doesn't have heart."Jimin sighed looked down.

"He's a human? So....His real name also Kim Taehyung or you just create it?"i asked him in serious toned.

"Kim Taehyung is my real name. I actually suprised you choose Taehyung even Jimin mention other names."

"So...What are you?! If you're human...Why you guys lying at me about this?!"

"Y/n...I do this because i know you would never agree to stop liking Jungkook! He's a stranger! Taehyung is the one can take care of you! Cause i trust him!"

"Jungkook is a stranger! It's same goes to Taehyung! He's also a STRANGER!! Now tell me! Why did you trust this man?!"i started to lose my control.

"Because ... Taehyung is my boss. He's Techcrop CEO, the company i work now. He's involved in car accident and we believe someone sabotage it. I saw him when i was on the way back home from the lab. He supposed to be dead but i save him and gave him Metal Heart(MH2.0) my Techno Project Prototype that was supposed to be used by United States, Russia, Germany and South Korea for Special Force, FBI, and SWAT team to reduce deaths and injuries during their mission. With this Metal heart, human can live without real heart. It also can add the strengthness, intelligence and self healing to human. What can i say, Taehyung is a human but i replace his real heart to metal heart and force his body to live again. Taehyung wants to repays me for saving his life. So .... I asked him to pretend to be a robot and be your boyfriend. "Jimin explained everything.

"So ... You're human? Taehyung? You're the CEO ?! But why did you agree to pretend to be a robot and be my Boyfriend? Because you owe my brother? because you're my brother boss and you can give me a better life ?! "i started to cry.

"No y/n ... I love you sincerely. Jimin always told me about you when he treated me from that accident. I really fell in love with you." Taehyung hold my hand caressing it.

"So ... You're not lying about loving me?" I asked him again.

"Of course no! I love you so much! I already prove that to you!"

"Yeah you already did..."

He smirk and i slapped his hand

"Y/n ... I'm sorry for lying about Taehyung ... Are you mad at your brother?" Asked Jimin with a cute face.

"I was angry with you! But, you're my brother ... I love you no matter what! I understand why you are doing this. You want to protect me ..." I hugged Jimin tightly.

"I love you too sis ... Wait! What is that? !!" Jimin point at my neck that has purple mark. Jimin getting so furious and looked at Taehyung.

"Err ... Oppa ... Actually this ..."

"This is the reason you know that Taehyung is not a robot?" Asked Jimin with a raised eyebrow.

"Err .. Yes ..."

"Boss ... Make sure to take responsibility for what you did. I trust you to protect her." Jimin told Taehyung.

"Sure Jimin ... I will take care and protect her. Oh! I forget! Did you already found who sabotage my car?" Taehyung asked Jimin with serious toned.

"No ... But I already asked Yoongi hyung to investigate about it."

"Just informed me if you already find out about it."

"Alright boss! But ... When's will you  come back?" Asked Jimin.

"I'll be back after I find out who's sabotage my car. Maybe they'll have another plan if they know I'm back."

"But boss ... Techcrop needs you. All the workers and the ambassador still have no idea you're missing! They also asked me about the Metal Heart prototype! How can i created the new one in short time?!!"

"I'm sorry for burden you but Jimin. I know you can handle them. Just make sure don't let anyone know about me."

"Ok...I will go now. Have fun y/n, but not really fun..."Jimin winked at me.

"Ok oppa...Take care!"

"You guys take care too!"