Bestfriend

"Y/n !!" Yana hugged me tightly with her big belly.

"You're PREGNANT? !!! YOU DON'T TELL ME ABOUT THIS? !!" I hugged her back.

"That's why I came here from London just to meet you! Bitch!" She softly hit my arm.

"You still haven't changed with your dirty mouth!"

"But yours is more dirty than me!"

"Ok girls ... Should we just stand outside here?" Asked Henry who is Yana's husband. Henry worked as a soldier in London.

"Get in! Make yourself comfortable!" I took them to the living room.

"So, how's life?" I asked excitedly.

"It's really nice! You should visit London!" Said Yana excitedly.

"Yeah y/n. How about you come to London, we'll bring you to the best place in London!" Suggested Henry.

"Aww ... I really want to go to London but you know my work." I showed a sad smile.

"Y/n ... I'm not trying to make you feel uncomfortable but ... When do you want to get married or maybe have a boyfriend at least?"

"Babe?" Taehyung smiled and sat next to me after out from our room.

"Oh I forgot! This is my boyfriend! Kim Taehyung ..."

"Hi! Nice to meet you guys!" Taehyung greeted warmly.

"Wait a minute! I think I know you ... Aren't you the CEO of Techcrop? The owner of one of the biggest technology companies in the world?" Henry asked while looking at Taehyung.

"Techcrop? What is that? Sorry, I've never heard of it." Taehyung replied with raised eyebrows.

"Hahaha ... Sorry ... Maybe that's another person" Henry awkwardly shook his head.

"It's ok bro... Let's go to dining room!" Taehyung invites them to the dining room that already filled with food.

We all had dinner together and talked. Since it's already been 3 years we haven't meet each other.

"So, when are you going to get married? I can't wait for your baby! Because you're pretty and Taehyung is so fucking Handsome! They're going to be really cute!!"

"Err ... Actually we ..."

"Well ... We're getting married soon but Y/n is always busy with her work so i have to wait."

"Bro...Are you working?" Asked Henry.

"Me? I'm a chef."

"Chef ?! Wow! That's amazing!"

Damn .. He's really good at keeping his identity!

"You're so lucky, y/n!"  Henry gave me a thumbs up and smile.

As soon as dinner the was over, Yana and Henry need to go home because it's already late.

"I'm gonna miss you, mate!" Yana hugged me tightly.

"Me too ... Please take care of yourself and the baby. Henry! Make sure she take her vitamins!"

"Ok madam! I'm going to make sure it!" Replied Henry and laughing.

"See you guys again!"Taehyung waved at them.

I walked into the house back and sit on the sofa without waiting for Taehyung.

"Hey...Are you ok? Babe?"Taehyung sat beside me and i just ignore him.

"What's wrong? Hmm?"he said again with his soft toned.

"I'm just jealous. They're having a baby. While me...."i started to cried and Taehyung pulled me to hug.

"You really want a family?"he whispered then kissed my ear.

"Ye--yes..."

"How about we make ours?"he deeply stared into my eyes.