Gone?

"Y/n...Wake up.."

"Oppa? What are you doing here?"i rubbed my eyes to looked at Jimin clearly.

"I'm brought you some food for breakfast."

"But Taehyung will cook something..."

"Taehyung...Well...He asked me to inactivate and bring him back to the lab. He said that you don't love him."

"What?! No!! Oppa! Bring him back! I need him!"

"No y/n... It's not easy to bring him back. He already decided to go back."

"But you told me, you created him to be my boyfriend! Why did he came there back?!"

"Don't worry...The other will dumped him in the right place.."

"What?! No! Oppa!! Please bring him back!"

"Why?! What's the reason?! You only make him suffer and hate himself! It's better for him to just disappear from this world! I actually regret to create him for you...."

"TAEHYUNG!!!"

"Hey...Are you ok?"Taehyung asked while caressed my hair.

"Oh! It's a dream! Oh God...Tae! You're here!"i hugged him tightly and started to cry.

He hugged me back and placed his chin on my head.

"Hey babe...What happened? You having a nightmare?"he asked softly.

"I thought i already lose you, Tae. Please... Promise me, you won't ever leave me."

"Yes...I promise i won't leave you. I love you.."he kissed my head and carefully lay me back on the bed.

"You should sleep. It's 3 am."he caressed my hair and get up from my bed but i pull his wrist.

"No... Don't leave me...."

"Ok babe..."he joined me on the bed and hugged me until i sleep back.