Making Love

WARNING: 18+ Smut

WARNING: 18+ Smut. PLEASE skip this chapter if you're not comfortable

"How about we make ours?"he deeply stared into my eyes.

"What are you talking about?"

"You trust me?"he asked me back.

"Of course i trust you."

"Then...I will show you..."he whispered and make shiver.

"Show me what?!"i started to panicked.

"Show you how much i love you."he gently skims my jawline and locked our lips together.

His kisses is so sweet and i can feel full butterflies on my stomach while my heart pounding uncontrollably. His soft touch really effecting my body to want more from him.

His big body lean against me while dragging me to the sofa to be on top without break the kissed. His fingers slowly run through my hair to my head to deepened the kissed.

I love the way he intimate touch me but at the same control my body under him. I love being controlled under him...

My heart pounding really hard when his hand on my thigh and caressing it gently while kissing me lustly. He used his tongue to add more sensual in our kissed.

Damn...I really can't think!

He keep kissing until i feel something down there brushing my thigh. He uncontrollably turn on kissed me without let me to stop but i love it.

"Let's bring this to the bedroom..."he gently picking me up and carefully walked to the bedroom then placed me slowly on the bed.

He took off his shirt and pants before went back and unbuttoning my shirt then took it off too.

"You don't know how much i want this to happen..."he kissed me while his hands slowly pull my pants and throw it on the floor.

His other hand pulled the blanket to cover our half naked body but his lips never leave mine. His lips travel to my neck and leave the purple mark before going to my chest and do the same thing.

"Tae..."I quietly moan his name and put my face on the crook of his neck and bite it.

He easily took off my bra before suck my breast while his other hand massaging the other side.

After the hot make out, he finally sliding down his boxer and then my panties.

I tried to looked down and really surprised at his size.

Did Jimin want to kill me or what?!! With that size.. I maybe can't walk for a week!

"Just tell me if i hurt you, ok? I will stop."he caressing my cheek and kissed it.

I watched him took a breath then suddenly i felt a sharp pain down there and started to cried.

"It's hurt?"he asked worriedly.

"Yes...But just keep going. Don't stop.."

His eyes never leave and his hand held my hand that on the mattress. When he started to go back and forth i closed my eyes because of the pain. He just keep going until the pain slowly fade away and now it's turn into a pleasure I've never experience in my life.

"Ah...Oh...Tae..."i can't stop my mouth from moaning his name.

"Shit Y/n... You're so good and tight..."he keep thrusting faster than before.

I tried to arched my body and his thrust went to the best spot.

"Tae...More..."i begged him to keep thrusting like that and hit the best spot.

I placed both of my legs on his waist and he thrust his hips without mercy. I screamed his name because of the sensation and our bed rocking crazily.

Then, i feel something unfamiliar on my stomach. I know it's come.

"Tae...I'm going to come..."i tell him between the kissed.

"Me too..."

After a few thrust we came together. I feel the hot liquid spray on my womb.

He fall on my body and panting to find his breath.

"I love you..."he whispered before change his position to beside me.

He pulled the blanket and hugged me tightly before close his eyes.

What?!!

Did he just cum into me?!!

Why he's sweating and panting like a human?!!

What's going on?

That liquid in my body...What is that?! It can't be a sperm! He's a robot!

But...Why he was panting and sweating?!!

Oh my God! I need to tell Jimin about this!!!