What?!

Your POV

1 year later~

I was sleeping until i felt something on my throat that make me want to puked. I jumped from our bed and run towards the bathroom before vomiting in toilet bowl.

"Hey...Babe? Are you ok?"Taehyung asked worriedly while patting my back.

"Yeah... I'm ok. Maybe i'm just having my gastric."

"Babe...How many times do i have to tell you? Please... Don't starve yourself. I don't like it..."Taehyung sadly looked at me.

"Tae... I'm getting fat.."i sighed and looked at him.

"No, you're not fat."

"Yes...Look at my stomach! I'm fat, Tae...I'm fat."

"I don't care if you're fat. You still my love and i love you so much..."

"You won't find other women to replace me if i'm fat?"

"Of course no! By the way, i love seeing you like this. You look more sexy when you gained your weight."he winked and i laughed.

"Yeah fine...I love you Tae.."

"I love you too, babe. Now clean yourself and going to sleep back."he caressing my head and wait for me to brushed my teeth before went back to our bed and sleep.

Morning~

"Y/n...Wake up!"Taehyung stroking my hair softly.

"Morning..."i pecked his cheek.

"Good morning too... Happy anniversary, babe..."Taehyung kissed my forehead and hugged me tightly.

"I can't believe we already married for 1 year."i chuckled.

"Yeah...Me too. By the way, how's you feeling after vomiting last night?"

"I'm ok..."

"Hmm...Ok... Let's go downstairs. I prepared breakfast for us."he told me happily.

"Really?! Omg! You have no idea how much i miss your food!"i happily hugged him.

"I'm sorry...I know since i'm back to work. It's rarely for me to spend time with you and cook for you. You also busy working. You have no idea how much i want to stay at home like i used to."my heart sink when i heard that from Taehyung.

"Tae... It's doesn't matter for me. As long as i still can see you and know how much you love me. It will be fine for me, baby..."i cupped his face and pecked his lips.

"What i did to be deserve with am angel like you?"

"I'm not an angel, baby. You're..."i smile before pecked his lips.

Both of us enjoying our breakfast together after that watching Netflix on our bed nonstop until we both get bored.

I watched Taehyung who already sleep. He's so damn cute!

I walked towards the kitchen to get some cereal. Well... It's already 3 pm but i don't know why i'm eating this stuff at this time! No wonder i gained my height lately!