chapter 1

seungmin was sitting at the table with his parents and hyunjin, his boyfriend. they ate and talked about his father's company. "seungmin my son. you know the seo company right?" the boy nodded. "seo changbin, the future ceo of the seo company and the son of ms. seo, will come to our event tomorrow. you will get to know each other" the brown haired boy looked at him confused. "why should i get to know him?" he responded.

"because you'll date him soon. don't worry it's only for the news. you have to show yourself publicly with changbin and act like a couple. at home you can act normally. it's for the company" he said calmly. seungmin looked at him with wide opened eyes. "no way. i won't do it" he said a bit angrily.

hyunjin put his hand on seungmin's shoulder. "it's okay baby. it's for the company. i'll still love you no matter what" he kissed his cheek. the shorter boy nodded. "alright, i'll do it" he said a bit upset.

"do you want to sleepover today at mine hyunjin?" seungmin asked him with a smile after they went to his room. "i can't babe. i'm so sorry. i have stuff to do" he said upset. "oh it's okay" they kissed for goodbye.

after hyunjin went home seungmin went to bed. he thought about changbin. the boy didn't knew him well. he only saw him in the news. seungmin really hoped that changbin isn't a jerk or something like that. seungmin called his best friend daehwi and told him about this whole situation. he's the only one he can trust.

changbin also thought about seungmin. after his parents told him about kim seungmin, he wasn't interessed at all. "if it's for the company, i'll do it" he said confidently. changbin called jisung, his boyfriend and told him about it. jisung said it was okay. the shorter boy didn't knew anything about seungmin. he also only saw him in the news.

the next day changbin went to chan's place and told him about seungmin. today he'll see him for the first time in real life.

seungmin woke up pretty late. so he directly got ready for the event at his house. hyunjin called him. "hi babe. i think i don't make it today. i feel sick. i'm so sorry. i love you" he said. "oh it's okay. rest well baby. i love you too" after that hyunjin hung up.

seungmin invited daehwi, so he wouldn't get that bored. he saw plenty of people come in. daehwi was also there. seungmin smiled and hugged him. "i missed u so much. i dont know what i would do without you" seungmin said laughing. daehwi also laughed.

after a couple of hours that they spent together, seungmin's father came to them. "seo changbin is here" he said with a straight face. seungmin looked at this best friend. daehwi nodded.

seungmin went to changbin with his father. "hello. i'm kim seungmin. your future boyfriend i guess" he laughed and shaked his hand. "i'm seo changbin" he said lowkey disinterested. seungmin's cheeks got a pink tone. "uhm so do you wanna exchange numbers?" seungmin said. it was lowkey awkward for him in this situation. they exchanged numbers and talked a bit about the next weeks. "okay see you soon then" seungmin said lightly smiling. changbin nodded.

the brown haired male went to his best friend again. "he was lowkey too serious" the boy laughed. "we'll see how it goes" seungmin said.

i'm back again lmao i actually wanted to do an another shipping but i decided to choose seungbin again
i hope u enjoy this one😳