chapter 11

another week has passed. seungmin didn't heard anything about changbin in the past three weeks. it made him very sad. he couldn't even explain himself to him about this whole situation.

but he told himself he would get over changbin soon. 'i can't only lay in my bed the whole day! i guess it was my mistake and i should accept it. i'll only see him when it's something company related' seungmin thought.

he stood up and dressed up.

as he went out, he went to a café. it was a cute puppy café. not everyone knows this but seungmin is a dog person. he couldn't have one. so he always came to this café.

he ordered an iced americano and played with the puppies. he was so happy.

a boy entered the café. seungmin looked up and saw a familiar back of a head. it was his ex boyfriend again. 'why am i meeting him everytime?' seungmin thought.

the younger boy pretended like he didn't saw hyunjin. seungmin noticed how a person stood in front of him. he looked up and saw hyunjin. "uhm hi" hyunjin said awkwardly. "can i..?" hyunjin looked at the chair. seungmin just nodded and payed attention to him.

"listen i don't want to argue with you again. it wasn't right from me to kiss you. i still love you. i truly do. but i'll move on and let you live. but please let us be normal friends" hyunjin explained himself. "well it wasn't that good from you to cheat. but i forgive you" seungmin smiled at the older. hyunjin smiled back. they talked a while. "i have to go now. it was nice to talk to you normally again" seungmin laughed and said goodbye to hyunjin.

as seungmin came home, he heard voices. he got in and saw changbin's parents. "oh, hello mr. and mrs. seo, it's nice to meet you again" seungmin greeted them. "come sit with us" seungmin's mother said. he nodded and sat beside his dad.

"how are you lately?" mrs. seo asked him. "i'm good thank you" seungmin answered. "how's changbin doing?" seungmin asked shyly. he didn't knew if his parents knew about the argument. "he's doing good. he went to visit a friend that lives in hwaseong three weeks ago and stayed there. his name is youngtaek. he didn't told you?" mrs. seo asked smiling. seungmin shaked his head. he was upset but he didn't showed it.

"anyways we're here because we wanted to tell you that changbin will be back in a week. we wanted to meet at our company to talk about few things" seungmin's mother said. seungmin just nodded. he was slightly excited but also scared about meeting his fake boyfriend again.

"i'll go up now if it's okay. i'm pretty tired" seungmin said politely. the elders nodded. seungmin went up to his room and checked his phone. his socials were full of comments about changbin.

there were comments like: "wait where's changbin??" or "i miss seungbin". 'i miss seungbin too' seungmin thought and laughed. but could they be a real seungbin? could they be in a real relationship?

seungmin was excited to meet changbin again. maybe he'll be able to explain everything. even tho seungmin and changbin weren't an official thing, he liked the affection he had got from changbin.