chapter 14

the next morning, changbin was the first to wake up. as he saw that seungmin was still asleep, he smiled. the younger looked so cute, sleeping snuggled up to him. he gave him a kiss on the forehead and observed him the next 15 minutes. 'damn i'm so lucky to have him. i should confess soon' changbin thought. but he was also scared. what if seungmin will reject him?

after 5 minutes, seungmin woke up. he looked sleepy up to changbin. his hair was messy. 'he's so cute' changbin thought. "good morning, baby" the older said softly. "good morning" seungmin said sleepy and snuggled up to changbin more, till he realised what changbin said yesterday in the café to him and also what they did yesterday evening.

he immediately jumped out of changbin's arms. "c-changbin, i'm sorry because of yesterday. i know you said, you only want to be normal friends and i didn't respect it and-" he got cut off by the older. changbin sat down beside seungmin and took his hands. "you didn't do anything wrong. everything's okay. if i wouldn't want it, i've told you" he said calmly and leaned forward to seungmin's lips. "besides this, i liked it" he said against the youngers lips and kissed him.

as changbin pulled off from the kiss, seungmin blushed. 'i should confess to him now' seungmin thought. "changbin listen-" he got cut off by his mother entering the room. "hey boys, i made breakfast. can you please come downstairs?" seungmin's mother asked. both of them nodded and went downstairs.

after they ate, they got ready to go out. "do you want to go to a café after we've done everything?" changbin said, rolling his eyes and back hugging the younger. "sure why not" seungmin said smiling.

they went to their companies together. after all they still have to show that they're a couple. they had to make some things with changbin's parents up.

"so you'll be the official ceo of your company soon right changbin?" seungmin said mockingly. changbin laughed. "it's mr. seo from now on" he suddenly said with a stern voice. seungmin got scared. "a-alright mr. seo" seungmin replied. changbin laughed. "it was a joke baby" he said. "but you can call me sir if you want to" changbin whispered in his ear.

as they sat in the café, they talked about what they did in the past five weeks. "i'll be right back soon" changbin said and got up to go to the toilet.

suddenly seungmin noticed that someone sat opposite him. "kim seungmin! long time no see!" the stranger said. it wasn't a stranger to seungmin. it was jaehyung. a childhood friend. "omg is it you jae?" seungmin said in disbelief. jae nodded.

they talked a while, till changbin came to the table. he felt how jealous he got. "hi baby" he sat besides seungmin and wrapped his arm around his waist. "do you want to introduce me to your friend?" changbin said. "yes. this is jae. he's a childhood friend of mine" seungmin introduced jae to changbin. "and this is changbin my boyfriend" seungmin said a bit hesitating. but he couldn't say something like "hey this is my fake boyfriend a ha ha" to jae.

"it's nice to meet you" jae said to changbin. "it's nice to meet you too" changbin said.

they talked a bit. "i have to go now, but it was nice to see you again seungmin. and it was nice to meet you changbin" jae smiled and said goodbye.

"i know you like my hugs baby" changbin suddenly said, still having his arm around seungmin's waist. "maybe" seungmin replied.

"i have to go home tonight, i'm sorry baby" changbin said. "it's okay" seungmin said pouting.

suddenly his phone rang. it was seungmin's mother. "hi, could you and changbin come to the company now? mr. and mrs. seo are here and we want to tell you something" his mother said. seungmin agreed. they paid for their drinks and headed to the company.

as they arrived, they went to the meeting room. their parents already waited there. "you're here. sit down please" changbin's mother said with a smile. both of them nodded and sat down.

"so, your relationship is very popular in the socials right now. so we thought about it. and we want you two to move into an apartment together" seungmin's father said.

they both were shocked. "u-uh sure, if you want to" seungmin replied. "i mean, you're almost like a real couple so it doesn't bother you i guess" the boys mothers said giggling. seungmin blushed immediately. changbin smirked. "we'll pay for the apartment. we want you to move in tomorrow if it's okay" they said. both of them nodded.

as they arrived home, both of them started to pack. seungmin smiled. he was happy that he could see changbin everyday now. but they're only friends. so it's almost like a shared apartment with a friend right?