chapter 4

a few weeks passed. changbin and seungmin were like almost really good friends. changbin didn't showed that many emotions yet. but it didn't bother seungmin that much.

changbin and seungmin went out today again. but it wasn't because of making photos or something for their social media. they just wanted to spend some time together. like good friends do.

but they saw the news. it was a little group. they came to the boys. "hello mr. seo and mr. kim" the two boys greeted them confused back. "in the internet are many speculations that your relationship is only acting. is it true?" the one man said. "no it isn't" seungmin said. "but it seems so, in the few weeks you didn't do anything what couples do" an other man said. changbin rolled his eyes, grabbed seungmin's collar and kissed him. the kiss was longer then seungmin thought it would be. "and now leave me and my boyfriend alone" changbin said, took seungmin's hand and pulled him along.

"what was this?" the blond boy said confused. "do u forgot? we're supposed to act like a couple" changbin said and thought about a plan. "are u free today?" he said. "i guess so. why?" seungmin asked. "we're going on a date today" changbin said confidently. "we'll give them what they want" changbin smirked. "o-okay" seungmin responded unsure. "i pick u up at 7pm. put on something nice" changbin said, winked at the younger and said goodbye. seungmin's cheek got a pink tone and went home.

after seungmin got ready he waited for changbin. he heard changbin's voice, so he went downstairs. the boy already waited for him. they smiled at each other and went to the restaurant.

they ate their dinner and talked about their love lives. "you know, i love hyunjin so much. i want to marry him someday" seungmin said, clearly in love. "but u also have a boyfriend right? what about you changbin?" he said smiling. "i love him. but i wouldn't cry if he left me" changbin said emotionless. "you know what, lets buy some snacks and go to the han river" changbin nodded. they payed and went to a convince store.

they buyed some snacks and ramen of course. they sat on the grass and ate the ramen.

as they ate and laughed, seungmin got tired and layed his head against changbin's shoulder. changbin hugged him and laid his head on the blond haired boy's head.

after a while, seungmin looked up to changbin. he looked at his lips. 'he has really nice lips' he thought. changbin looked at him. no one said anything. they both looked at each other's lips. changbin approached seungmin's lips. seungmin stopped him. "i-i can't i'm sorry. in this situation is it like cheating on hyunjin for me. i'm sorry" he looked at the ground. "yeah it's okay" changbin said calmly.

"do you want to go home? it's a bit late" changbin asked. seungmin nodded. they walked to the park lot of the restaurant they came from in silence. but it wasn't uncomfortable at all. changbin knew seungmin needed some time. he just wanted to be comfortable in this relationship.

they walked past a couple that had a make out session. seungmin widened his eyes and started to cry. changbin didn't knew why, till he heard seungmin screaming at someone. "how could you do this to me, hwang hyunjin?! i loved you so much. it's over with us" seungmin cried. hyunjin pulled jisung of his lap. jisung's eyes widened as he saw changbin. changbin just shaked his head. "you're disgusting, han jisung" changbin said laughing. "it's not what it looks like, baby. i love you!" hyunjin hugged seungmin. seungmin pushed him off. "you can come tomorrow and take the stuff you gave me back" seungmin said, still crying. he was really disappointed in hyunjin. "you too, jisung" changbin said calm, took seungmins wrist and pulled him along.

he put an arm around seungmin and made them stop. "it's okay, don't cry. he's an asshole" changbin said wiping seungmin's tears away. "see some positives in it. you are free now and you can do whatever you want" he said smiling. seungmin smiled a little as well. changbin hugged seungmin tight.

"i'll bring you home now, minnie" seungmin nodded and smiled. "do you want to sleepover?" seungmin said still crying. changbin nodded. "if z want to" seungmin nodded. changbin laughed at seungmin being cute.

as they went to seungmin, they made themselves comfortable. seungmin turned netflix on. "is it okay if i sleep with boxershorts? if you're not comfortable with it, i can sleep with a shirt on" changbin said a bit shy. "no it's okay. just feel comfortable" seungmin said smiling. changbin took of his shirt and his jeans. seungmin looked at his body. "baby you're staring" changbin said laughing. seungmin's cheeks took a pink tone again.

as they laid down, they laid separated. suddenly, seungmin sat up. "c-changbin? i know we just broke up with our boyfriends. but do you want to cuddle? i mean we're like kind of boyfriend" seungmin said shyly smiling. "of course we can" changbin said laughing at the younger boys behaviour and opened his arms. seungmin's head laid on changbin's chest. the film totally forgotten. changbin played with his fake boyfriend's hair. 'it really could be a thing someday' changbin thought smiling to himself. seungmin fell asleep on his chest. the older boy kissed seungmin's forehead, turned off the tv and fell asleep as well.