chapter 12

the next week, the day came. the day where seungmin and changbin will meet again.

seungmin wore his suit and looked at himself in the mirror. memories with changbin came back. 'you look beautiful'

he went downstairs and saw his parents. "are you ready?" his mother asked. seungmin nodded.

as they arrived at the company, they waited for the seo's in the meeting room. seungmin heard voices from the hall. his heart started to beat really fast. he was really nervous.

as they came in, he saw mr. and mrs. seo. behind them was changbin. seungmin gulped. changbin was so hot in a suit. "good morning, mr. kim" changbin shaked seungmin's hand, like he didn't knew him at all. he was so cold towards the younger. it hurted seungmin.

they all talked about the companys. seungmin tried to concentrate. so did changbin. it was hard for them to pretend like they didn't almost fucked five weeks ago.

"so, how is it going with the social media?" seungmin's mother asked them both. "it's great. nobody noticed it's only fake" changbin answered. seungmin's heart hurted. he really wanted a real relationship with changbin. the younger just nodded.

after the meeting ended, everyone went out. "it was nice to see you again, mrs. and mr. seo" seungmin said. "and changbin" he added after hesitation. "it was nice to see you too, seungmin" they smiled at him. "let's meet in a few weeks again to see how it's going" seungmin's father said. changbin's parents nodded.

they went to their cars. 'it's now or never' seungmin thought. he ran to changbin and grabbed his wrist. "can we go to a café and talk please?" seungmin asked unsure. changbin didn't wanted to be rude besides his parents, so he agreed.

as they sat in the café and ordered, they were silent. both of them. it was an awkward silence. "uhm so-" seungmin wanted to talk but got cut off by changbin. "listen. i think we shouldn't be this close anymore. only for the socials" changbin said intimidating.

seungmin wanted to cry. he really enjoyed being with changbin and his affection. "i-if you want to. but i wanted to tell you what happened. i want to prove to you that i'm not a slut at all" seungmin said.

seungmin explained him everything. "don't get mad. but i also am on good terms with hyunjin now" seungmin said quietly. "why should i be mad? you're not my real boyfriend" changbin said with a straight face. but in reality he was jealous. he trusted seungmin but he didn't trust hyunjin.

"so please don't be mad at me anymore. let's be friends again" seungmin pleaded. changbin nodded. "alright" he took his phone out and unblocked seungmin.

"let's do some pictures for instagram. we didn't posted anything for four weeks" changbin chuckled. seungmin smiled.

after an hour, they took pictures and posted them.

ksm_0922

liked by softboydaehwi and 2

liked by softboydaehwi and 2.637 others
ksm_0922  i'm back with binnie @seobinnie 🥰
show all 23 comments
softboydaehwi  cuties i'm soft🥺🥺

seungmin laughed at daehwi's comment. he was happy to have a best friend like this. even tho he knew that changbin was his fake boyfriend, he acted along.

seobinnie

liked by cb97 and 4

liked by cb97 and 4.562 others
seobinnie   my baby be cute tho😳

when he saw the caption, his heart fluttered. he missed changbin calling him baby. seungmin blushed.

"uhm changbin? do you want to sleepover at mine again?" seungmin asked shy. he was sure changbin will reject him, because he didn't wanted a relationship like the before anymore. changbin wanted to reject. but he couldn't. he nodded. "yeah why not" changbin responded.

as they arrived at seungmin's house, they greeted seungmin's parents. "is it okay if changbin sleeps here tonight?" seungmin asked. his parents nodded.

they went up to seungmin's room. the boys lay down and started to watch a movie as always. but they didn't cuddled this time. as changbin said, privately they're normal friends only. seungmin was sad about it, but he was happy that at least he could be near him.