chapter 15

the next day, seungmin woke up. 'its today' seungmin thought. he was really excited.

as him and his parents arrived at the apartment, he saw changbin and his parents. they started carrying all the cartons up.

after 4 hours, they finished. "okay we'll go now. make yourself comfortable of course and don't forget to eat!" changbin's mother said. the boys nodded and said goodbye.

"so we're living together now" seungmin said. "how about i'll cook something?" changbin said. "well. we don't have anything" seungmin responded laughing. "we have to buy something to eat" seungmin took the keys and pulled changbin along.

after they got some groceries, they went home again. "alright, you'll cook. but please don't burn our appartmen down" seungmin laughed, making himself comfortable on the couch. "i can cook" changbin said pouting.

changbin cooked the diner for both of them. "i'm ready!" changbin said excited. seungmin got up and looked at the food. "it smells really good" he said. "and it's really yummy" he added after he took a bite. they ate and fooled around.

as they cleaned everything up, they went to their new bedroom. "i think you don't mind if we sleep together right?" changbin asked giggling. "of course not" seungmin said.

as always, seungmin snuggled up to the older. "i love your cuddles" seungmin said shy. suddenly changbin hugged the younger tightly.

"seungmin, i have to tell you something" changbin said hesitatly. the younger lightly pushed himself of changbin's grip. "you're so serious. did something happened?" seungmin said worried. "i fell in love with you, seungmin. i love to comfort you. to cuddle you. i love you being the cutest when you blush. you being the obedient pup for me" changbin suddenly said. the last sentence with a slight smirk. seungmin's eyes widened. "y-you're lying right? it's just a stupid joke right? don't play with my fe-" seungmin got interrupted by a kiss from changbin. it was a different kiss as usual. it felt so good. like they were in love since they were in high school.

seungmin pulled away. "and it's okay if you don't feel the same. i just didn't wanted to hide it from you" changbin continued.

"i love you too, changbin" seungmin said blushing, kissing him again. the older smiled into the kiss.

changbin didn't had to ask seungmin for a relationship with him. both of them knew, it didn't made any sense to still be 'friends' if they had feelings for each other.

so both of them knew, they could call each other real boyfriends from now on. they were really happy. seungmin snuggled up closer to his boyfriend again.

"how about we do a little party tomorrow? only with daehwi and chan?" seungmin suggested. "yeah, why not" changbin agreed and took his phone to text his best friend. so did seungmin.
bestest boy🥺

tomorrow
6pm
*adress*
ily🥰

alright??

daehwi and chan didn't knew about the new apartment. neither changbin nor seungmin told anyone about it. there was no time to tell anybody.

after they texted their closest friends, they put their phones away and cuddled closely again. changbin noticed that seungmin was almost asleep. "i love you" changbin whispered against his boyfriends hair and kissed his head. he fell asleep then himself too.

thank you for 1k reads🥺