chapter 6

"i'll wait here" seungmin said leaning against changbin's car. changbin nodded and went upstairs, where jisung lived. jisung opened the door. "hey. listen, can we talk? i think we can make it work again" jisung grabbed changbin's hand. changbin pulled his hand away. "no leave me alone. but why did u do that?" changbin asked curious. "because you only talked about seungmin and only spend time with him! i also need my affection! i didn't wanted to cheat on you" jisung yelled at the older. hyunjin came from a room. "jisungie is everything ok-" hyunjin stopped talking after he saw changbin.

'if he's here, then seungmin's also here. that's my chance' hyunjin thought. "i'm gonna leave you alone" he said, grabbed his jacket, his shoes and went downstairs. 'when i see him near seungmin, i'm gonna beat his ass' changbin thought.

there he was. hyunjin's ex boyfriend. he didn't knew why he wanted seungmin back so bad. but he just wanted, so he was really confident that he's gonna win him back. seungmin didn't saw him because he was on his phone. "seungmin baby" hyunjin ran to seungmin. "i'm so sorry. i love you so much. please don't leave me. let's try again" hyunjin put his hands on his cheeks. "you cheated on me. i can't show you the same love i did" seungmin felt uncomfortable. hyunjin leaned over seungmin. he wanted to kiss the younger. seungmin still loved hyunjin. of course he did. but he didn't felt comfortable anymore. he just closed his eyes and let it happened.

as he didn't felt the weight over him anymore, he opened his eyes. changbin pulled hyunjin from seungmin. "he said he can't love you in the same way he did. so it would be nice if you let him alone" changbin said slightly pissed. "i know him way longer than you do. i know what's the best for him" hyunjin talked back. "he felt uncomfortable. leave him alone. let's go home seungmin" changbin said dominantly. seungmin nodded and got into the car.

the ride was uncomfortable. 'he looks hot when he's pissed' seungmin thought. 'you just got out of a relationship. stop dreaming over other boys' seungmin also thought.

as they came home, changbin sat with seungmin on seungmin's couch. it was quiet. "changbin listen i-" seungmin got cut off by changbin pinning him down. "you know what? you don't have to explain urself. if you want you can go and be a happy couple with hyunjin again. we don't have to pretend anymore. i can make it out with our parents and i'll be gone from your happy life" changbin said slight jealous. "no changbin i-" seungmin got cut off again. changbin kissed seungmin's neck. "i didn't allowed you to talk baby" changbin said dominantly. seungmin moaned. it felt really good. "you can kiss him again, fuck him again and pretend as nothing happened" changbin said, sliding his hands under seungmin's tshirt. seungmin let little moans escape his mouth. changbin sucked on a spot on seungmin's neck and let go with a smirk. seungmin opened his eyes and realised. "you just made a h-hickey!" seungmin said panicked. "everyone will see" he continued with a pout. "that's the point" changbin responded, still smirking.

seungmin still pouted. he was lowkey angry at changbin. he felt a kiss on his cheek. "how about you stop pouting and we'll watch a movie?" changbin said laughing. seungmin still acted like he was angry. "we can cuddle if you want" changbin added. seungmin laughed and nodded.

after that, they fell asleep.

the next morning, seungmin got messages from daehwi but he was still asleep.

bestest boy🥺💖

can i come over?
ofc i can
i'll be there in 10 min
i hope you're awake
if not i'll just wake u up

after 10 minutes, seungmin heard the door bell ring. seungmin still snuggled up to changbin got sleepy up. "what the-" seungmin went downstairs and opened the door. it was indeed daehwi. "what are u doing here?" seungmin asked. "i texted you but you was still asleep" deahwi entered the house with a bag full of donuts.

changbin woke up without seungmin on his side. he looked confused over the room but he heard voices downstairs. it wasn't only seungmin's voice. 'is he okay? who's this?' changbin thought. he got up and called seungmin. "baby are you okay?" changbin asked and went downstairs.

they both looked at changbin. seungmin blushed. "uhm changbin that's daehwi, my best friend. daewhi that's-" daewhi cut him off. "changbin i know" he said smirking. "i brought donuts. i didn't knew changbin slept here but i bought more, so it isn't a problem" daewhi still smirked.

after they ate, daehwi and seungmin sat on the couch and talked about the past days. changbin went to the shower. "so why is changbin here? why not hyunjin?" seungmin got slightly upset at this question. "uhm we broke up. he cheated on me" seungmin said looking at his hands. "he did what?! i'm gonna beat his-" daehwi yelled, but got cut off by seungmin. "no it's okay" seungmin laughed. "but what about changbin? he still has a boyfriend or something right?" deahwi asked curiously. seungmin told him about changbin's boyfriend one time at their late night talks on the phone. "the plot is.. his boyfriend cheated on him as well.. with hyunjin" seungmin laughed. there was really only 2 days since they broke up. but seungmin didn't cared that much anymore. he still did a bit. the love feelings for hyunjin are still there. but he realised, it's dumb to cry over a slut. daewhi laughed as well.

the 3 boys spent some time together. "i have to go now" daehwi said. seungmin nodded and hugged his best friend for goodbye. "it was nice to meet you" he said to changbin. "same for you daewhi" changbin responded. seungmin was happy that they liked each other. hyunjin and deahwi wasn't on good terms at all. deahwi didn't liked hyunjin since the beginning. he said he hasn't a good feeling with him. and he was right.

after that, seungmin and changbin fell asleep. again snuggled up to each other. they weren't officially a couple. the plan was that they'll act like a couple for their social media. but if no one's around they could be normal friends. but they didn't. neither of them wanted to stop behaving like a couple. but they weren't in love either. right?