chapter 16

changbin woke up the next day and was surprised as he didn't see his lover by his side. he got up and went to the kitchen. as he expected, seungmin was there. he wrapped his arms around the youngers waist. "i thought you'll sleep longer" seungmin looked behind him and chuckled.

"you said that you can't cook" changbin loosened his grip and looked at his boyfriend cooking. "yeah that's still correct" seungmin laughed. "but i'm trying some recepies from the internet. we'll see how i'll do. otherwise we have to order something i guess" seungmin laughed. "but don't worry i won't burn our kitchen down" he added.

changbin shook laughing his head and went to shower. as he came out, he wore something simple and cozy. they were only meeting their best friends right. but seungmin didn't saw it as a normal meet with his friends. he would confess daehwi today that he's in a happy relationship. and he knew how daehwi reacts to stuff like this. he asks multiple questions.

chan on the other side takes it easy. he's just happy for his best friend. and if changbin wants to tell him more he would. without chan asking.

of course daehwi would do so to. but he's just more inpatient.

after 2 hours, the heard the door bell ring. "can you open babe?" seungmin asked. changbin nodded and opened the door. it was deahwi and chan obviously. they knew each other already. daehwi was the more extrovert from the two. so he also knew more people than seungmin.

"i thought you can't cook seungmin" daehwi said laughing to his best friend as they ate the food seungmin prepared. "at least i didn't burnt our kitchen down" seungmin said laughing.

as daehwi and chan talked, seungmin felt a hand on his thigh. it was changbin's hand but it was harmless right? but as seungmin started to talk, changbin's hand went higher. it was on the inner thigh now.

as their best friends talked to each other, changbin's finger brushed over seungmin's semi hard dick. the younger looked as his boyfriend with widen eyes. "what are u doing?" seungmin whispered flustered. changbin just smirked and winked at him. he continued eating.

seungmin sat there with his mouth half open, staring at his boyfriend. daehwi noticed his behaviour. "seungmin you okay?" he asked. this took seungmin out of his stare. "yeah yeah ofc i am. i was just thinking, you know" he replied smiling.

"uhm do you like the food?" seungmin said to loose up the awkward silence. "it's very yummy" chan said smiling. everyone nodded.

suddenly seungmin felt changbin's hand going
higher. seungmin gave him a warning glare. changbin just brushed it off and continued his little torture on his boyfriend.

after everyone was done with the food, they talked a bit. "okay so. we wanted to tell you that it's official now. me and seungmin are a couple now" changbin said smiling. his hand now on seungmin's hand. the younger nodded and smiled. "we knew" daehwi said. chan just nodded. "but congratulations!" he added.

i'm sorry for the late update. i wasn't really motivated + i have a lot of homework >:(
i hope u enjoyed the chapter!!