Rise Of The Snakes

Long before time had a name, the First Spinjitzu Master created Ninjago using four elemental weapons. But when he passed, a dark sought out to collect them all - Lord Garmadon. So I, Sensei Wu, his brother, sought out to find four ninja to collect them first.

Kaylee's POV(Everything well be in her own POV unless said so.)

"Over the dummy," I mutter, trying to focus on the task at hand. Another dummy swung forward but I deflect the attack easily. Probably the result of training since you were young. I could probably do this in a blindfold. Sensei Wu comes out and shakes his head. At me? Or not. He smiles and I smile back. I do a backflip and switch off the training mechanism. I walk down to the gaming room, whereas expected, Master Wu is chewing out the ninja. I don't even know how they ever defeated Lord Garmadon. I twiddle with my fingers before Nya runs in the room.

"Guys! Lord Garmadon! He's returned! He was spotted approaching Jamanakai Village!" Nya yells and the guys get into action. They were obviously not that fit, because they kept on fumbling around before take-off. I hopped on Zane's dragon as Nya, gave Kai his harness to his dragon. We then head off, with me slightly grumbling about how I didn't have a dragon and such. Zane rolled his eyes jokingly at my grumbling. 

"Hey! This is a perfect time for a race! Race you all there!" Jay yells.

"First ninja there wins!" Kai yells as we all go diving down. As we arrive at Jamanakai Village, pulling our hoods up we quickly ran inside the village. A long shadow like Garmadon's appears and evil laughter rings throughout the town.

"Stay sharp, fellas. Whatever happens, never let your guard down." Kai motions us forward as a shadow reveals a young boy around my age wearing a black hoodie.

"It is I! Lloyd Garmadon! I demand all of the candy in town! Or else..." I softly giggle a bit before Jay groans.

"Lloyd Garmadon?!? I thought we were facing Lord Garmadon!" Jay whispers.

"It's his son. It seems like he's escaped his boarding school for bad boys again." Cole replies in a matter-of-fact tone. "And to think we could have been doing Spinjiztu."

"Can't he just buy his candy? Or steal it without making that big of a show?" I ask and the 4 turn to me.

"I'm not sure his reasons. But they must be sinister." Zane replies.

"Yeah, cause stealing candy, all the while pretending to be Lord Garmadon to scare people to give you candy counts as being sinister," I mutter.

"Uh... uh.... Gimme your candy, or else I'll release the Serpentine on you!" The villagers start booing him and he does the normal snakes-in-a-can trick. It doesn't work, and the villagers start throwing veggies at him. "No way! I asked for candy! Not vegetables!" He manages to dodge a few, but more keep coming at him and he falls in the fountain.

"He's gonna have to do a lot better than use an old bedtime story to scare people." Kai scoffs. I scoff. The Serpentine are real. 

"The Serpentine are real, Kai. They're not something to joke about." Zane replies.

"Serpentine? Real? We're talking about the ancient race of snake people who once ruled Ninjago and were supposedly locked underground?" 

Jay butted in. "Sealed in five different tombs to separate the worrying tribes and ensure they don't unify to exact their revenge upon those who put them there!" 

"It was an old wives' tale, to teach kids not to poke our noses where they don't belong. Don't you think it's a little suspicious no one's found one of their tombs?" Kai points out some logical facts but still. It's not an old wives' tale. It's actually real. I huff a bit.