Pirates Vs. Ninja

Kaylee's POV

"So, I'm supposed to press this, and it'll call you to me?" I ask, staring dubiously at the watch on my wrist.

"Uh-huh. But only use it when you and the guys need help though." Nya instructs.

"Alright then." I put on the watch thingy and see Lloyd running towards us, just in time for our class.

"Now that I've given him his medicine, he should be able to fly properly soon. But it's important to take care of him because one day, he'll be yours and Kaylee's." Nya says, patting the dragon.

"Uh, mine. Really!" Lloyd gasps.

"Ours, but yes." I smile.

"Sure. The elemental Dragons were loyal to the four Ninja. But Ultra Dragon, he's meant for the Green and Silver Ninja to ride."

"Whoa! I never knew that." Lloyd grins.

"See? Even a samurai like myself can teach you a thing or two." Nya smiles.

"But, uh, I don't know how to fly," Lloyd explains.

"It's all in the legs," Nya assures and we look down at our stubby legs. I hate being short.

"Hehe." Lloyd nervously laughs.

"Uh-huh." I look at Nya.

"He'll be the fastest and strongest Dragon in all of Ninjago!" Nya happily says as Ultra lifts his body up into the air.

"Looks like he's already feeling better." Lloyd laughs.

"Go try to get some air, big boy," Nya calls.

We then go down to the front of our rather dumpy apartment and stare at Sensei.

"It's time we search Ninjago City for a more suitable place to train Lloyd." Sensei declares.

"Oh, but Sensei, Ninjago City is huge. It'll take us all day to find it on foot." Jay moans.

"And without our Golden Weapons, we have no Spinjitzu vehicles. How are we going to get around town?" Zane asks.

"You'll learn to travel with these." Sensei holds up a bus token.

"What are those?" Cole asks.

"They can transport you anywhere you want to go in the city," Sensei explains.

"Like a magic portal?" Cole asks.

"Ooh! Or a Spinjitzu vortex?" Jay excitedly stares at it until I take the tokens and show it to them.

"Hey, wait a minute, these are bus tokens." Cole realizes.

"Yeah, no shit sherlock." I roll my eyes.

"Language." Zane scolds.

We arrive at a place called Grand Sensei Dareth's Mojo Dojo.

"This is where Lloyd is going to train?" Cole asks, dubious.

"Hehe, it's better than our dumpy apartment," Jay says. We walk in, and a guy in a brown suit with a ton of chest hair and a weird medallion comes out of the beaded curtain.

"Welcome to Grand Sensei Dareth's Mojo Dojo. I am Grand Sensei Dareth, and I Dareth you to join my dojo. Heeya!" Dareth attempts a karate move and gets stuck in the curtain.

"Uh." We all sigh. Dareth gets himself untangled.

"Face the wall of karate trophies. If you look closely, my name is on all of them. That is because I am a highly-skilled karate machine." Dareth boasts.