The Last Voyage, Or Whatever It's Called.

Okay, imma stop using creative titles cuz I legit cannot name every episode.

Kaylee's POV

Jay gets shot in the face with some oil. "Ugh, useless pile of junk." He groans, kicking the Bounty.

"Oh, it's worse than I feared. The rotors on the starboard booster are completely destroyed. The port boosters are shot from the strain. Oh, sorry guys. She's not getting airborne anytime soon." Nya sighs.

"So if the Stone Army attacks again, we're sitting ducks!" Cole groans.

"Uh, ducks can fly, Cole. Weren't you listening?" Jay snaps.

"We just got our tails handed to us and we couldn't even stop one of them. Ugh, I hate feeling helpless." Kai sighs.

"We mustn't give up hope, Kai," Sensei says.

"But the Stone Army is indestructible. You saw it. At best, all my powers could do was slow them down." Lloyd exclaims.

"And all my powers can do is just push them back. Let's just hope somehow, they'll fall off the ledge and bam!" I mime an explosion with my hands. "They shatter into a million pieces!"

"That's a good idea, but what about us?" Jay retorts.

"That's not entirely true. There is a way to defeat them. And it is told within the scrolls. The prophecy reveals that the power to defeat the Stone Army lies within the Green and Silver Ninja." Misako counters.

"I tried. I gave them everything I had." Lloyd spoke.

"Hoo boy are we toast." I sigh, rolling my eyes.

"Yes, but you two are stronger than you think. Look. The true power of the Green and Silver Ninja can only be unlocked when their four protectors find their own pure elemental powers." Misako points to a scroll, once we were in the nice cool safety of the Bounty. But I don't need any more power.

"Are we the protectors?" Cole asks.

"Pfft, silly question. Of course, we are. Haha, right?" Jay says.

"If we are the protectors, then we're doomed. Our elemental Golden Weapons no longer exist. We cannot tap into our elemental powers without them." Zane points out.

"But the powers do exist within each of you. And there is a way to unlock your powers on your own. We must go to the Temple of Light." Misako replies.

"Temple of Light? What's that?" Nya asks.

"The gold in the Golden Weapons was from the Golden Peaks, but they were forged in the Temple of Light, a powerful place I thought only existed in legend," Misako informs.

"It's on the Dark Island?" Sensei asks.

"I think our only choice is to find out," Misako replies.

"So we get our powers back? All right!" Cole cheers.

"It's about time!" I say.

"But there's still one big problem: the Bounty can't fly." Nya points out.

"It's a ship, right? Can't it sail?" Misako asks.

"Silly question. Of course, it can. Haha, right?" Jay asks Nya who nods. We then start preparing for take-off, with me using my powers to push the Bounty into the sea.

"Bye Wanda! Be safe with you're parents and brother okay?" I ruffle her brown hair. Once we built makeshift shelters for the citizens with nowhere to go, I met Wanda, Pietro, and Peter's parents, Natasha and Steve Rodgers. (Sorry for all of you other shippers out there. Romanogers is the best. (Stucky tho... is lit too)