Epilogue

Kaylee's POV

2 weeks later.

I stare at the stars, grasping my new locket I had gotten for my 14th birthday. I had already filled it up with photos of the guys, Nya, Sensei, Misako, Lloyd, even Garmadon! I found out what my full name was, and now everyone's been abusing it, which I was so not prepared for.

"Hey." Lloyd sits next to me, in his green pajamas.

"Can't you believe it?" I say, looking at the stars.

"Believe what?" Lloyd asks.

"This. The bad guy's stopped. Sensei's opening up a school that we're going to teach at. Your dad and mom are going to go off on their own. I found out my full name. You're gi's golden. But.."

"But what?" Lloyd asks.

"The stars still stay the same." I stare at the twinkly lights, smiling. "That's what I like. Just remembering that some things the past stayed the same."

"Oh. It is nice isn't it?" Lloyd smiles.

"Yeah." I breathe. "It really is."

"I need to tell you something," Lloyd says, staring at me.

"Yeah?" I ask, eyes still fixated on the stars, looking for one slight change.

"Kaylee Aubery Skyle, look at me when I'm talking!" Lloyd gently turns my face to meet his."

"I really need to make a rule about my name." I sigh.

"It's pretty. We like saying it." Lloyd smiles.

"Well, what is it?" I ask. Blue orbs were staring into green orbs.

"Kaylee, I love you. And I hope you would go on a date with me." Lloyd says. "I'm sorry if I ruined our friendship, and-" I interrupt him with a soft kiss on the lips this time. His lips slightly tasted like candy, although he usually does smell like it.

"Does that answer your question?" I smirk, as Lloyd turned into a deep shade of red, stuttering.

"I-i-i guess so?' Lloyd stutters.

"Then this is our first date. Looking up at the stars." I cuddle him and make him look up at the stars.

"This is nice." Lloyd smiles.

"Do you wanna be my boyfriend?" I ask.

"I was hoping you'd ask that," Lloyd smirks, kissing my forehead lightly. "But yes. If you'd be my girlfriend."

"What do you think the answers gonna be?" I laugh.

"Yes?" He whispers, his breath on my skin, making me shiver slightly.

"You know me so well." I grab him and take him into another kiss. We stayed there like that for a while, before letting go and gasping for air.

"You know, what if during breakfast, we just make out on the spot in the kitchen when they come in, just to see their reactions? I have breakfast duty tomorrow morning." I suggest.

"This is why I love you." Lloyd laughs, as we doze off, in each other's arms.

The next morning, we woke up extra early and got ready, and while we were making pancakes, the others walked in. Lloyd then turned me from the pancakes on the stove, easily turning off the flame, and landing his lips on mine, softly pushing me again the stovetop. His lips tasted like candy, as I ran my hand through his soft, platinum blonde hair, breathing in the faint scent of chocolate candies.

"OMG OMG OMG MY SHIP HAS FINALLY SAILED!!!!" Nya screams. We break apart, pretending we didn't know that they were there, blush tinting our faces. The guys stared at us open-mouthed, as Nya was jumping up and down like a crazed animal.

"You hurt her, we're going to hurt you. Brother or not." Zane threatens as the other guys make sounds of agreement. They sit down at the table.

"You hurt him, I'll make your life a living hell." I make my eyes flash silver at them, hugging Lloyd protectively.

"You know I'd never do anything to hurt my KitKat. But if anyone hurts her, I'll make them wish they'd never lived." Lloyd innocently smiles at them.

"KitKat?" I ask.

"Because you're as sweet as a piece of candy." Lloyd moves in to kiss me, but a slightly angry Cole pushes us away.

"Yeah, yeah, no PDA during breakfast." Cole snaps.

"You're just jealous you don't have a girl." I tease, as Cole took the pancakes away, cleaning up the mess.

"Yeah, yeah. Get the plates and maple syrup." Kai rolls his eyes.

"Okay." I roll my eyes, as Lloyd followed me like a puppy.

"You know, you could be maple syrup too-"

"LLOYD GET AWAY FROM HER!! NO PDA!" Cole yells.

"YOU'RE RUINING THE MOMENT!!! LET THE LOVEBIRDS BE! I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS SINCE THEY WERE 10!!" Nya laments.

"That's dedication right there," Jay mumbles, chewing his pancakes. "The pancakes are great as always Kaylee!" He compliments.

"Thanks!" I smile.

It's the end guys. Thank you for reading and the next book, which is.... TITANIUM HEART! Is coming out soon!