Snakebit

Kaylee's POV

"It's not scary. Um, maybe just a little, but I like scary. Yeah, that's it. I'm the son of the Dark Lord. I love the dark. I eat this stuff for breakfast I'm gonna make those Hypnobrai pay for betraying me. I have to find the Fangpyres. If there's anything a snake doesn't like, it's another snake." Me and Lloyd were trying to find the location of the Fangprye tomb, mostly Lloyd though.

"Do you ramble this much by yourself?" I ask jokingly as Lloyd rushes toward to mutated tree.

"Here, by the mutated tree. I found it! Soon, the Serpentine will know who their master is, and it will be I, Lloyd Garmadon! MUHAHAHA, AHHH!" 

"What is it, Lloyd?" I ask and I run to him, getting a ball of energy in my hand. The Fangpyre general emerges from the tomb. I falter a bit and my energy ball flickers out.

"And who... ....may I sssssssay released ussssss..." One head began speaking.

"...From our captivity?" The second head finished. 

"Uh, Lloyd and Kaylee? I released you to make the Hypnobrai pay for betraying me."

"The Hypnobrai?" Head number 1 spoke.

"Those hypnotizing deceiverssssss." The second head spat.

"It'll be..." 

"...Our pleasure."

"Oh, good. I'll lead the way. Then after that, there's some Ninja I want to deal with." Lloyd spoke, sounding relieved.

"Ssssoundsssss like..." Head number 1 started.

"You know..." Head number 2 continued.

"What you want."

"But the Hypnobrai are strong."

"And we are few in numberssss."

"We need..." 

"Reinforcementssss!"

"What did you have in mind?" Lloyd asks.

"You'll ssssee." The snake said and we started to walk, with a few other snakes. I made friends with one called, Fang-Suei. We talked and made antidotes to their bite for fun and because Fang-Suei and Lloyd were scared I'd accidentally get bit. But why would they ever bit us? They are so nice though! while Lloyd and the general, which I learned to be Fangtom, were discussing battle options and such. We arrived at a familiar place: Ed and Edna's Scrap'n Junk. Jay's parents! 

"Ok, Kaylee. I need you to get me the phone and break it, okay? Bring it back to me. Thanks." Lloyd says I nod meekly and go to get their phone. I grab it and run back behind a junk pile. I quickly break it using my powers and I run back to Lloyd. My shadow caught the attention of Ed.

"Whoever's there, my son knows Spinjitzu!" He yelled, angrily brandishing a broomstick, waving it around. 

"What is it, Ed? Oh, why are the lights out?" Edna walked over Ed, clutching a frying pan.

"Call Jay, hun. Someone's broken in." Ed spoke and that's when Lloyd decided to make his grand entrance.

"How about we wait until he calls you? Muahahaha!" Lloyd yelled, waving the broken phone, mocking them.

"Ed..." Edna spoke, dropping the frying pan.

"Be strong, Edna. I won't let them hurt you."

"If we plan..." 

"...To attack..."

"...The Hypnobrai..."

"...We'll need to grow..."