Never Trust A Snake

Kaylee's POV

"Go, General! The Hypnobrai. Now to teach them a lesson for betraying Lloyd Garmadon!" Lloyd yells, pointing towards where the Hypnobrai. "Uh, do your thing, Fangpyre. I let you out of your home for a reason!"

"Attack!" Fangtom yelled, not before seeing the general of the Hypnobrai. "Sssskales, my old chum! I didn't think I'd be fighting you. Hmm, moved up in the world, have we?"

"If it isn't the Fangpyre. Of all the cold-blooded to creep upon ussss, I'm glad it issss a friend." Skales spoke.

"Wait, I thought you were enemies, not friends!" Lloyd exclaimed.

"We were at war. But seeing that Sssskales is now leading them, well, I don't see why we can't be comradesss."

"Have you released the Constrictai, the Venomari, or heaven forbid the Anacondrai, then we would've had a tussle." Skales laughed along with Fangtom. 

"A tussle? A tussle!? But I'm Lloyd Garmadon! Bringer of evil!" Lloyd started to throw a fit as the now immobile army decided to come together, making acquaintances with each other. I pulled him behind a car.

"Lloyd, we have to get out of here!" I hiss at him and Lloyd fired back.

"I am not abandoning my chance to get them back!" 

"What if you get hurt? Tell me, tell me one good reason I should let you out there!" 

"Hehe. What should we do with him?" Skales asked. 

"I could turn him into one of us." Fangtom shrugged. "But what about the girl?"

"Hmm, no, the little tyke is pretty useless." Skales threw away one idea, and I kept a firm grip on Lloyd. "Asss for the girl, we can keep her hostage. Ssshe ssseemsss important to the ninja. A good, bartering tool." Oh no. That wasn't on my to-do list.

"What if you hypnotize him and make him think he's a pig?" Geez, it's like Fangtom's got a personal vendetta against Lloyd now.

"That'd be pretty funny."

"Hahaha! Can you imagine?" I pulled Lloyd and we both start running, as both Hypnobrai and Fangpyre surround us, we get on a tail of a rattler and it swings us up, up, up, and away. Into the desert, we shake the sand off our bodies and Lloyd quickly gets up, and with the map in hand, he gets up and reads it.

"Let's not try that again" I groan and catch up with Lloyd, who is muttering to himself. "Are you okay?"

"Had you released the Constrictai, the Venomari, or heaven forbid the Anacondrai, then we would've had a tussle. Pfft. oh, what? Oh-uh, yeah I'm okay. Thanks, Kaylee." 

"No problem. But Lloyd. Shouldn't we not be letting out another Serpentine tribe? You see how the others betrayed you. What if this one turns out the same?"

 "I found it! The Anacondrai. The most feared and powerful Serpentine of them all. And if they're afraid of the Anacondrai, then the Anacondrai is what they're gonna get! Mwahahahahaha!" We start venturing in the tomb, Lloyd still ignoring my question. There was only sand, stone, and skeletons. We turn around, only to be greeted by one dinosaur-looking Anacondrai. 

 "Aah!" Me and Lloyd both yell in fear, and Lloyd also dropped his flashlight. 

"My sincerest apologies, young man and girl. Oh, dear, due to my unfortunate appearance, I tend to have an unsettling effect on people, heh. Oh, I believe you dropped this." He hands him his flashlight. "Ah, there you go." 

"Uh, thank you," Lloyd said, grasping the trusty flashlight carefully.

"What happened to the others?" I ask, looking around.