8.Mysteries

The aftermath of the attack on Hosu had been rather quiet. The situation was different for each person though.

Iida and Todoroki were both at the police station, waiting in a small room. Iida had been in the hospital, but he had gotten released the day before.

"Todoroki, what us it that you think they brought us here for," Iida asked while making chopping motions with his hands. "We already talked with the police, haven't we?"

"All we told them was a brief explanation of what happened and who's was there. They probably want to ask more about it, especially that Deku person."

"You're mostly correct, but that's not all."

The two students turned as people entered the room. There was the two heroes the students interned with, Endeavor and Manual, along with a dog headed man and a person in a tan overcoat and hat, who was the one who spoke.

"My name is Tsukauchi and before we talk about anything else, there is something you should know."

Tsukauchi and the dog man, who was the chief of that police station, informed them that what they did, especially Todoroki who had captured Stain, was technically illegal. There involvement would be kept secret, and therefore they would be pardoned, since they were doing the right thing and they did capture the hero killer. They would still be punished, but by UA instead. When they heard this, the students instantly thought of Aizawa, shuddering slightly at the thought of what might happen to them.

After that, the chief of police and the two heroes left, leaving only the students and Tsukauchi, who began speaking. "Now for the other reason you two are here. I want to ask you some questions about what happened, more specifically, anything you might know about the villain Deku and the the League of Villains.

"Well I can't say that I know very much about him," Iida answered. "In fact, I found him to be confusing."

"Yes, I thought so too," Todoroki said.

"What do you mean?"

"Well," Iida thought about what to say. He was thankful for Deku setting him back on the right path, and he didn't seem very villainous, so it felt slightly wrong to say anything, but he had to. "You see, he didn't seem like a villain. In fact he is probably the only reason I'm still alive. Stain had me at his mercy, but Deku arrived and stopped him. He said that he was against killing and he fought Stain. And he didn't free Stain when they were both captured either, instead he left him to be arrested. He was even the one to make me give up the path of revenge. That's why he didn't seem like a villain to me. That's all I've got."

"I have to agree with what he said. It's hard to believe that he was the one to attack Bakugo and Kirishima," Todoroki added. "Though I do have a bit of information. I heard that it was believed that Deku has some kind of physical boosting quirk, but while it didn't last long, I didn't see any signs of that and he also said that he trained. He also had to use a device to get free from my ice. Because of that, I think that he trained to get that strong, and that he's holding back since he hasn't used his quirk yet."

Tsukauchi nodded his head. "Well you're slightly off the mark, but this does help confirm and support a few different things. But regardless, he is still a member of the League, and a villain."

Tsukauchi asked a few more questions, and an hour later, the two students were free to go. They left, still confused about what had happened that night, and by Deku's actions.

But Tsukauchi was intrigued about what they told him. Especially what Todoroki said about Deku's quirk, and how the Nomu attacked him. This helps support the theory that Deku is quirkless. And considering his unvillain like behavior, it started to seem like the time at the USJ was just because of some grudge with Bakugou. All Might seemed pretty interested in the villain, so I'll tell him about this. But Tsukauchi had a bad feeling. If a Nomu attacked Deku, then it meant that the League also thought that Deku didnt seem like a fit for their group and wanted to get rid of him.