43.Hospital Battle

As soon as they were out of the van they quickly charged into the hospital. There were some police outside, ready to move in when they got the signal to do so. They turned when they had seen the van pull up, but when Deku and his group got out they pulled out their gunns.

"Who are you," One of the officers yelled. "Are you heroes here to help, if so then why are you barely arriving? State your business now."

They just kept walking, not hesitating at all. "Void," Deku simply said.

Void lifted his hands and portals began appearing, cutting the ends off of the guns with his quirk. Deku snapped his fingers and the police cars exploded thanks to Deku igniting a fire inside of the gas tanks. The policemen instantly began to take cover, avoiding the villains out of fear. Deku and his group then entered the hospital, ignoring the battle that was being raged in front of them between heroes and Nomu.

"Well this can't be good for the patients," Daichi muttered.

"Don't worry, everyone was evacuated before any fighting occurred," Deku told him as they continued walking. "At least that was the plan. The heroes were supposed to evacuate, getting them out before the doctor realized and released the Nomu. Though it seems everything isn't going smoothly because the heroes wanted to catch him before he could release them. Doesn't matter though, this fight isn't our problem, we're only here for the doctor and Shigaraki."

"Well it looks like some people do want to be our problem," Sadao said. 

A Nomu had begun to charge at them, reaching out it's arm. Deku barely looked over as he made a finger gun and shot a minuscule flam at the Nomu, the shot entering the Nomu's open mouth. Then Deku clenched his hand into a fist tightly, the flame growing bigger as it raced down the Nomu's throat. Suddenly flames shot out of its mouth as if the Nomu was breathing fire as it was burned from the inside. The flames soon resided and the Nomu fell to the ground completely lifeless.

"Hey boss, wasn't that thing human," Monterio asked. "Why did you kill it, I thought you were against killing."

"Trust me, it may have been human at some point but it's far from it right now. If anything, I would say that what I did could be considered an act of mercy. Besides, I thought I told you already, you can't win a war like this without any casualties. If we hesitate here then it would mean defeat and possibly even death for us, I will not falter on my path to change this world."

Void and Monterio exchanged worried glances. He did have a point about the Nomu, but everything else he said had worried them slightly. They knew that when they had first started to work with him that Deku was a kind person who was against killing completely. But he had slowly been changing, but now he was ready to do it if he had to in order to secure victory. They had noticed tiny differences, but the change seemed more profound and drastic than before, especially after the ride here.

Void remembered how Deku had said something about hearing someone right before they had gotten out of the van. "I wonder, could someone have messed with his head somehow," he wondered. "Or is he starting to lose his morals. I mean it would be hard to not change after being with the League for so long, but why is he only now showing a change?"

By the time they had made it out of that chaos, two heroes and three more Nomu had attacked them. Deku did the same thing to the Nomu's as he did to the first one, while he sent a hero flying with a giant flaming fist while Daichi just grabbed the other and tossed them into the crowd as well.

By now they were quickly running down the halls, spotting the bodies of killed Nomu around. They continued to run forward, eventually finding the doctors lab. It was a large room filled with large capsules l, Tubes, monitors, and more labby stuff.