32.Goodbyes

A week has passed since Deku disappeared. Yet even after all this time no one had any idea of where he could be. When he had first vanished, pro heroes and cops tried to use the tracker to find him but when they arrived at the location it said he was at they found a group of four thugs who had been tied up when they tried to rob a convenience store, Deku's tracker next to them on the ground. UA also checked his room to see if they could find any clues but when they opened his door they had found it almost empty, only things left being the furniture provided by the school as well as a small usb drive and two cardboard boxes.

After the operation the students who took part had been asked questions about what happened there, but then they were also asked about Deku but they also had no idea about his whereabouts. Kirishima had to stay at the hospital due to the injuries he had sustained from his fight with Rappa. When they arrived back at the dorms late that night Uraraka and Tsu were instantly asked questions by their classmates about what happened, when Mina noticed that Deku wasn't with them.

"H-hey guys, where's Midoriya?" Her classmates instantly tensed up, except for Bakugou of course, assuming that he had died.

Tsu looked at Uraraka because she had said she would be the one to tell the class. "He's not dead if that's what you're worried about, but he's no longer with us." Uraraka's voice began to crack with emotion. She began to tell them what had happened, how he had went to help Eri when he and Mirio got separated from the rest of the group and they fought the villains leader. How after that MIrio was heavily injured and Deku began fighting, unexpectedly using a quirk that nobody else knew about. "He was able to get Eri back from Chisaki and he managed to beat him even after he transformed into this giant thing, but afterwards during the chaos he ran away. When he did so he asked me to give a message to everyone. He said that he wished things could stay the same, and that he was sorry."

As soon as she finished talking, her classmates either began asking questions or talking amongst themselves. Those who had best known or were closest to him like Tokoyami, Iida, and Todoroki were confused by his actions. Some were curious about his quirk and why he never used it before, even when some made fun of him because they thought he was quirkless. While others wondered what he had meant when he said that there was something that he needed to do. Mineta just muttered that he knew that he knew the villain couldn't be trusted but Sero just used his tape to wrap him up like a mummy because he was starting to get on everyone's nerves.

But Bakugou? Bakugou stormed off, completely furious at what he had heard. Deku, the person he had been a wimp all of his life until he met the villains and had always wanted to be a hero, was given a chance to become one despite his past, but he just threw it away as if it wasn't worth his time. But the thing that pissed him off the most was the fact that Deku had a quirk. "He must have gotten it from that leader of his," he thought as he remembered how AFO had the ability to take and give quirks. "That mother fucker must have been looking down on me. These past two times when we fought he never once tried to use it. He's just like Todoroki, treating me like I wasn't worthy of their full power. The next time I see him I am going to leave him so broken that no doctor in the world will be able to change him back to normal."

Now after the week had gone by, many in the class had started to calm down after the surprise of Deku's disappearance, but not all. Bakugou was obviously still mad, but some of the other students were sad, a few even blaming themselves for not noticing anything or for being unable to change, and the overall performance of the class started to drop slightly. Seeing this, Nezu and Aizawa agreed that things would be bad if it continued to go on like this and made up their minds about something they had been thinking over.

That day when class ended for the day the students began to get up to leave, but Aizawa told them to sit back down. A few minutes later Nezu walked in and stood next to Aizawa, followed closely by the big three who went to stand in the back.